Total Uninstall 6.2.0

anuraag

Total Uninstall is a complete uninstaller which include two working modes: - "Installed programs" module analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes. It is able to uninstall applications even without the help of supplied Add/Remove program. - "Monitored programs" module helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new application. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add/Remove program which can leave files or changes behind. Total Uninstall is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2000.

Download

• Replies 38
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone know how to fully uninstall total uninstall 6.2.0 I keep getting trial version experied when putting in key I appreciate any help I am running windows 7 64 bit

does anyone know how to fully uninstall total uninstall 6.2.0 I keep getting trial version experied when putting in key I appreciate any help I am running windows 7 64 bit

0. Uninstall previous version of Total Uninstall.

1. Unplug the Internet.

2. Install free, small program "Registry Trash Keys Finder", run it and choose "Edit >>> Delete ALL".

3. Install Total Uninstall and register license with any name and included key.

4. Block program in firewall (important!). If the program connects to the Internet license will expires.

5. Turn on Internet and if you want uninstall Registry Trash Keys Finder.

I'm still happy with 5.10.3 because it does the same what version 6 does,,

and there is no hassle whatsoever

Changelog:

General: Windows 8 compatible

General: Czech and Swedish language updated

Installed programs: Smart adjust analysis level option

Installed programs: New registry locations analyzed

Installed programs: Group programs option

Installed programs: Additional detection method for system files enabled in Advanced analisys profile

Installed programs: Other fixes and optimizations

Agent: With notification type dialog didn't launch the monitor wizard if the program was already running

Agent: Fix for a potential conflict with the main program while reading the options

Cleaner: Module can be disabled

Cleaner: Cleaning progress

Cleaner: Exclude action in items tree and Exclude list in options

I just installed 6.2.0 on top of 6.1.0. Working great. Still registered. Didn't need to enter serial.

My OS is Windows 7 Enterprise (64-bit).

insert in hosts file:

127.0.0.1 total-uninstall.com

127.0.0.1 martau.com

dont need block with firewall

insert in hosts file:

127.0.0.1 total-uninstall.com

127.0.0.1 martau.com

dont need block with firewall
Those who already run a firewall would never prefer to block with the hosts (unless ignorant of the ramifications.)

0. Uninstall previous version of Total Uninstall.

1. Unplug the Internet.

2. Install free, small program "Registry Trash Keys Finder", run it and choose "Edit >>> Delete ALL".

3. Install Total Uninstall and register license with any name and included key.

4. Block program in firewall (important!). If the program connects to the Internet license will expires.

5. Turn on Internet and if you want uninstall Registry Trash Keys Finder.

Thanks a bunch worked like a charm much appreciated

Archived