Microsoft SkyDrive 16.4.6006.0718 Beta

anuraag

Microsoft SkyDrive is a personal file hosting service that allows users to upload and sync files to their SkyDrive. The SkyDrive application creates a SkyDrive folder on your computer that automatically syncs. Simply copy files into your local SkyDrive folder and they will automatically sync. Files up to 300MB can be uploaded via a web browser or up to 2GB via the SkyDrive application.

Download

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sl@pSh0ck™

Thanks for the update, it's nice that we got to keep the 25Gig free cloud storage space :) (old accounts)

Sl@pSh0ck™

I have old account and have "only" 7GB :(

Login to your skydrive and click on "manage storage"

Posted Image

Then check if you are still eligible to avail of the free 25gig upgrade

Posted Image

Sl@pSh0ck™

Thanks but free 25 GB is not available. Only payment options.

Aw sorry man, I believe I got this 25 gig free when I was still using Live mesh.

• Administrator

Fun thing. M$ bans whole account (email address, etc.) if one is found to have even semi-nude pics or pirated things that is just used for backup and not being shared with anyone.

And yea, just 7GB here, long time (but not regular) Skydrive user.

Fun thing. M$ bans whole account (email address, etc.) if one is found to have even semi-nude pics or pirated things that is just used for backup and not being shared with anyone.

And yea, just 7GB here, long time (but not regular) Skydrive user.

Do anybody know, if Google does the same thing? I mean Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/)....

Archived