ssupdater com

donkey-girl

I looked recently that ssupdater is down and get message that this acount is been suspended, have they mowed ore gone for good?? thanks,,,

• Replies 18
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should check the note on their homepage:

SSUpdater.com will be back!!!

Are you wondering what happened to SSUpdater.com? Well we got kicked off of our hosting company that we have been on since the start, and this is why:

My name is Marcin Kleczynski, I am the president of the Malwarebytes Corporation. One of your customers, ssupdater.com, is hosting illegal content, including key generators and cracks for our products. Can you please delete this hosting account. The evidence is as follows.

[1] http://ssupdater.com/modules/Forums/index....bytes&st=40

[2] When downloading a file from their server, the following appears in the text file.

"If you use the patch, follow this steps:

1.Install the program and close it

2.Close its services if they're running in the background (use Task Manager or via Control Panel-Administrative Tools-Services/need to reboot your PC).

3.Now copy the patch into Malwarebytes9 main folder and apply it.

Enjoy!

SSUpdater Team"

I am losing customers and bandwidth quickly due to this key generator being hosted. Please delete this account immediately.

--

Marcin Kleczynski

Malwarebytes Corporation

www.malwarebytes.org

If you would like to contact Mr. Kleczynski to express your displeasure in his role in taking SSUpdater.com offline I highly suggest you do so. Please be polite as we don't want to get a reputation as being a bunch of foul mouthed thugs.

So tell him he is a cocksucking asshole, to rot in hell, and have a nice day!!!

We'll be back and stronger than ever in a few days or weeks so please be patient as we start the restructuring process.

Best Regards,

The SSupdater Team

P.S. Marcin, it is not our fault your software is inferior. Why don't you go after the actual creator of the crack rather than going after us who never even hosted the file on the old site you so kindly took down?

Oh oh oh, I'll bet I know why you went after us, because we reported using fair methods, and completely unbiased testers our findings to the world. Sorry you placed so low in our testing but you need to grow up and code a better program.

I looked recently that ssupdater is down and get message that this acount is been suspended, have they mowed ore gone for good?? thanks,,,

If you want to know more, just visit the link below:

COMODO Forums

Thanks both for respond, <_<

WOW is that bullshit. Do I have this straight? SSUpdater had a text file with instructions on how to use a crack. This text file was hosted on their server. The crack was not.

If I got that right then what law was broken here?

WOW is that bullshit. Do I have this straight? SSUpdater had a text file with instructions on how to use a crack. This text file was hosted on their server. The crack was not.

If I got that right then what law was broken here?

Being idiots, by the ISP.

For real, maybe 'assisting piracy', but that's just plain bullocks.

WTF??????????????

ssupdater is one of the best sites (the best as for honestly analysed security apps) ... dont be silly in sayyin off they go!!!!!

Do hope they'll be back!

starters of the site have got a lot of credit on nSane.com as well... can I be any more frank here?

I believe the guys from SSUpdater.com were the same ones who used to release the only crack available to us, then . . . . . . . for Spy Sweeper to update security definitions. I could possibly be mistaken, though.

I believe the guys from SSUpdater.com were the same ones who used to release the only crack available to us, then . . . . . . . for Spy Sweeper to update security definitions. I could possibly be mistaken, though.

Don't worry about it :frusty:

We now have... ehem... I mean all hail :think: king box !!!

Don't worry about it :frusty:

We now have... ehem... I mean all hail :think: king box !!!

Yeah, the man does us all proud.

• 2 weeks later...

I know at one time SSUpdater and Nsane had a very close relationship (I dont remember if Nsane helped found SSUpdater or what) its been a while.

• 4 months later...
LMAO

Maybe it's your ISP :lol:

Ha ha ha!- very funny! :ironoc: try to google nSaneForums! :ablow:

on a serious note- all the best sites are treated like $hit :spank:

correct. before spy sweeper went to shit. one could say crack software makes increased sales for said product.

Archived