with so many people concerns over privacy from web companys etc

digimon

food and gas  

32 members have voted

1. 1. would you let someone install a webcam in your house to watch you if it meant unlimited free food and gas for your house

• yes
    • no

since google offers people such convinces etc in exchange for less privacy how far would you let it go

if for unlimtied free food and gasoline would you let them place webcams all in your house

• Replies 8
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put some babes in the deal and I'm in. :naughty:

i voted no because crap is crap. i dont support it.

it would just be another gimic. i person needs privacy.

I'm with Miss Goldylocks :P & Pedrito on this one. But can't vote 'cuz I'm a little torn. Food ain't costly - I mean any amount of it as long as you can pay for a house, you can pay for food just 'bout anywhere on the planet, but give me a bada$$ mansion, fast red Italian cars ( :D ), hot Girls Gone Wild/Perfect 10 models, :thumbsup: (& I mean plural :P) and I would actually want people watching me (& the chicks) getting it on :lol:

But short of that, life as I know it today, absolutely no way in hell :nono:

Even with free petrol (gas for you yanks :P) thrown into the equation, which is wayyy expensive here in India ;)

Sl@pSh0ck™

Put some babes in the deal and I'm in. :naughty:

THIS!!! :tooth:

I'm with Miss Goldylocks :P & Pedrito on this one. But can't vote 'cuz I'm a little torn. Food ain't costly - I mean any amount of it as long as you can pay for a house, you can pay for food just 'bout anywhere on the planet, but give me a bada$$ mansion, fast red Italian cars ( :D ), hot Girls Gone Wild/Perfect 10 models, :thumbsup: (& I mean plural :P) and I would actually want people watching me (& the chicks) getting it on :lol:

Even with free petrol (gas for you yanks :P) thrown into the equation, which is wayyy expensive here in India ;)

You Sir! is my IDOL!!!

:naughty:

You Sir! is my IDOL!!!

:naughty:

LOL! :lol:

Posted Image

Archived