Norton 2013 - No Beta Logo

Dukun Cabul

Dukun Cabul

Norton 2013 Features

• Norton best protection and performance ever
  • Compatible with Windows 8 Consumer Preview
  • Norton Protection System: Four unique layers of protection keep you and your Stuff safe from threats, so you can go more places and do more things online without worry.
  • Browser Protection: Gives you the freedom to safely surf, shop, socialize, and enjoy all of your favorite online activities by stopping online threats before they can reach you and your Stuff.
  • SONAR 4 Behavioral Protection: Protects you and your Stuff from threats that haven’t even been indentified yet, so you can share files and go online safely, without having to wait for updates.
  • Norton's exclusive 4 layer Antivirus Protection System (NAV, NIS and N360)
  • 2 way Firewall (NIS and N360)
  • Exclusive identity protection features to keep you safe when you shop, bank or socialize online (NIS and N360)
  • Faster than ever automatic online (2GB included) or local backups (N360)
  • Automatic PC Tuneup to ensure your always running at your best (N360)
Norton 360 2013 - No Beta Logo - 60 days

Posted Image

Norton Internet Security 2013 - No Beta Logo - 90 days

Posted Image

Norton AntiVirus 2013 - No Beta Logo - 180 days

Posted Image

Download Norton Reset/Convert Tool

Download links for Norton products(N360/NIS/NAV) - included

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /?r1gto6dm3x4hw2u [?]

NOTE:

Instructions provided in the download file. Or watch the tutorial at YouTube, search for the title "NTR2013v3"

• Replies 23
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dukun Cabel : What is the use of Boot Utility? Do we have to delete it? Thanks!

Dukun Cabul

Dukun Cabel : What is the use of Boot Utility? Do we have to delete it? Thanks!

It's a very useful application, You can use it if you want to reboot/restart Windows in SAFE mode, just click on the desire button.. then the process will run automatically. Very easy !

Yeah.. is this a leaked OEM or just a late beta from Norton ?! :huh:

[Edit] It's still beta products.. so I'll wait for the final releases... thx anyway...

You judge secuity software by its quality in performance and not by appearance!

Dukun Cabul

This patch works with norton 2012?

Yup !

It works with all Norton 2012 (NAV/NIS/N360/N360-Premier Edition)

Is there some kinds of cumulative change log for NIS2012 vs NIS2013? I wonder how far out the final is...

ballacoilupi72

...this patch don't work in my system with norton antivirus 2012...system error in execution...

Dukun Cabul

...this patch don't work in my system with norton antivirus 2012...system error in execution...

I need to know the details

1) Your Windows version, XP/Vista/7 ? ,

2) System type, 32-bit or 64-bit ?

3) Your Norton AntiVirus version ?

4) What kind of error?

- Error when trying to launch NTR ?

- Error when trying to reset ?

- Error when trying to convert ?

5) Running in Normal/Safe mode ?

If possible, Screenshot/snapshot of the error window

ballacoilupi72

Hello...my system windows xp 32 bit...norton antivirus 2012 19.0.0.128...error when trying to launch NTR in safe mode after setup completed, process of norton account is terminated in task manager...

Dukun Cabul

Hello...my system windows xp 32 bit...norton antivirus 2012 19.0.0.128...error when trying to launch NTR in safe mode after setup completed, process of norton account is terminated in task manager...

Please try the following procedures:

1. Install Norton.

2. Update your Norton (important).

3. Restart Windows in Safe mode.

4. While in Safe mode, launch NTR >> click on "Reset/Convert" button.

5. If there's nothing wrong with the processes, your computer will automatically restart back in Normal mode (original boot configuration).

6. Once your Windows back in Normal mode, open Norton and complete your Norton activation.

7. Go to/click on "SUPPORT" tab and select/click on "SUBSCRIPTION STATUS".

8. If you cannot connect to Norton server or "Symantec Service Framework has stopped working", just close the program (Norton) and "LOG OFF" (your Windows user account) then "LOG ON" again >> your Norton will run normally (again), then repeat step #7 (check your subscription status).

Good luck!

Note:

If you only want to reset your Norton subscription or your Norton trial period, just run NTR in Windows Normal mode, no need to run in Safe mode.

ballacoilupi72

...i'm installed norton 2012...when setup is terminated i'm update norton...when update terminated i'm restart windows in safe mode...in safe mode when launch NTR this is error message :

Posted Image

Dukun Cabul

...i'm installed norton 2012...when setup is terminated i'm update norton...when update terminated i'm restart windows in safe mode...in safe mode when launch NTR this is error message :

Posted Image

I think your NTR2013v3 has changed, maybe it happened in download process ....

please delete it and download the new one

ballacoilupi72

nothing!!! Even with the new download error is always the same...I uninstall norton and i try Eset ... aspect that comes out of the 2013 version in Italian of norton

Dukun Cabul

nothing!!! Even with the new download error is always the same...I uninstall norton and i try Eset ... aspect that comes out of the 2013 version in Italian of norton

WTF is going on with your norton !

I even installed fresh Norton AntiVirus 2012 on other PC/WinXP hoping I'll have the same problem like you, but nothing happened, everything is fine on my PC !

BTW, is it English version or what ? ... this is really challenging

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
ballacoilupi72

in my norton 2013 Even the trial reset babelpatcher 1.0.2 works ... the days lapse and do not reset to 30 ...nothing patch works and nothing serial!

Archived