Is it possible?

rudrax

Hey guys,

My G'friend found a song named 'Aviation' and now she wants the music of the song separately..I told her that it is not possible but she doesn't believe me..

Is it possible anyway?

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you mean that she wants the vocals removed? There are plugins and programs to do that like vocal remover but, of course, it's not perfect. Maybe you're better off finding a .cdg (karaoke) file for that, that is, if one exists. :)

• Administrator

Yes it is. There are custom made tunes and if you want to do the manual way, there's Audacity (frontpaged)'s vocal remover. None of these guarantee quality or originality.

If it's a single, possibly there would be a "Instrumental" version, which hast no vocals included.

Is THIS what you're lookin' for?

There's no song called 'Aviation' that I could find on the net. There's a band named as such, whose most well known track apparently is called 'You are my everything'.

jimbojet2011

No way it wil sounds good with whatever kind of program.

Tested it myself but it sounds horrible

Just try to find an orchestra tape of the song ( instrumental version )

Or let someone who is good with instruments make the song for you................

@ck_kent & Posted Image..Vocal remover doesn't remove voice completely

@Rajeesh..I had heard the word karaoke but never knew what the thing is..Now I do..Thanks for that.

@veboy.. :rolleyes:

@Hunk..Yeah that's what I am searching for..You were my everything is the song..my gf doesn't like the rap given in the song but likes the music aLOLtz..So she was eating my brain for that..Thank you Hunk.

@jimbojet..you are right.

@Hunk..Yeah that's what I am searching for..You were my everything is the song..my gf doesn't like the rap given in the song but likes the music aLOLtz..So she was eating my brain for that..Thank you Hunk.

You're welcome rudrax :)

@rudrax i thought u said about brains :uhoh: :P

BTW shes got the good choice abt music

@rudrax i thought u said about brains :uhoh: :P

What brains?

Archived