Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.62.0.1300

jalaffa

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is considered to be the next step in the detection and removal of malware. In our product we have compiled a number of new technologies that are designed to quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The Realtime Protection Module uses our advanced heuristic scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure. In addition, we have implemented a threats center which will allow you to keep up to date with the latest malware threats.

Thanks to thylacine and sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 18
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thylacine and sternog

:notworthy:

Yea - we are privileged having those guys posting software updates here.

Labradoodle

Auto-updated already..thanks for the heads-up guys! :thumbsup:

Have been running it simultaneously with Nod32 & Comodo Firewall for years, both x86 and x64 with no issues whatsoever..simply one of the best out there. :rockon:

Thx for the update , thou my mwb dosnt update automaticly , i have to do it manualy for some reason. Any idea,s ?

• Administrator

Thx for the update , thou my mwb dosnt update automaticly , i have to do it manualy for some reason. Any idea,s ?

Is it registered? Scheduled updates seems to be only available in registered version.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived