Password-cracking can be 100 times faster

KilJaden

Elcomsoft published a new version of its password-cracking tool, Distributed Password Recovery (EDPR). The software is now able to use graphic chips to crack passwords that allows to break WPA and WPA2 passwords them up to 100 times faster.

In average laptop with GeForce 8800M or 9800M a WPA password can be cracked 10-15 times faster than earlier when only CPU was used. A computer with two or more GeForce GTX-280 chips will crack password 100 times faster.

EDPR may also crack Windows, Unix, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Adobe Acrobat and PGP passwords.

gpu.gif

More info here

I gues will just have to stop using wireless connections ?

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True.

I installed this one last night - Advanced Distributed Password Recovery 2.71.195. It's useful for 'System Administrators' on a network, too.

Are there any tutorials on how to use this program?... or what each one does in more simple words lol or links.. PM me ;) thanks looks interesting

Elcomsoft published a new version of its password-cracking tool, Distributed Password Recovery (EDPR). The software is now able to use graphic chips to crack passwords that allows to break WPA and WPA2 passwords them up to 100 times faster.

In average laptop with GeForce 8800M or 9800M a WPA password can be cracked 10-15 times faster than earlier when only CPU was used. A computer with two or more GeForce GTX-280 chips will crack password 100 times faster.

EDPR may also crack Windows, Unix, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Adobe Acrobat and PGP passwords.

gpu.gif

More info here

I gues will just have to stop using wireless connections ?

Are you referring to Proactive Password Auditor costing $2499 by itself? I think the

ElcomSoft Distributed Password Recovery (EDPR) does not include this.

this is great but sadly i only have a geforce go 7400 in my lappy, but still i would like to try this if somebody have a copy and a :yes: pls PM me..been experimenting in cracking wpa and wpa2 lately

• 4 weeks later...

WOW this is an excellent breakthrough. I currently use PSPR. Can anyone PM a link for this new EDPR? Thanks.

Merry Christmas LoLz

Download: App + Fix by DOA

RapidShare . com sharecode is /files/155441001/ElcomSoft96718.rar

TESTED OK

i would like to try this if somebody have a copy

WOW this is an excellent breakthrough. Can anyone PM a link for this new EDPR? Thanks.

I don't have a key for EDPR - however, the direct link to the trial version is:-

http://www.elcomsoft.com/download/files/edpr_setup.exe

Hope someone with a key comes along to help.

Key is available here, mediafire

/?qzojwjnr3mu

Archived