NOD32 x64

fred64

I recently decided to go x64 on both my XP & Vista systems and downloaded the most recent versions from M$. First problem XPx64 wouldn't accept any of my keys so I formatted and loaded a slightly older version from a sitez and it installed okay and my number was accepted.

I had no problems with most software excepy ESET Nod32 x64 the provided crack didn't work so I got a copy of NodLogin9.5 x64bits but it couldn't find the server!

I tried Marsu-fix2.6 & temdono all no good

I got pointed to nod321 site and got a serial that worked HOORAY!!! and hour later it stopped working- then an hour later it started working again ( as indicate by the icon colour changes) then it stopped again then it was okay again ! Oh dear is it worth it?

I wish that I had a straight forward fix like the nSane one I had in x86 v2.73.9 Ah! those were the days.

Dammit I might just format tomorrow and take XP back to x86. just to have a stable crack of Nod 32.

And I havn't even started on Vista

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm - for a start - you really should try NodLogin 9.7 x64 version found on the frontpage (version 9.5 is of no use no more).

PS.

I think I will move this thread to a place more proper ;)

Try NOD License Updater_FreeRyde

Works for NOD32 Antivirus and Eset Smart Security

XP x32, x64 and Vista x32

Download:

MediaFire.com. The sharecode is /?mi3mh2yammq

or go to The Pirate Bay, Mininova, or ExtraTorrents and search for NOD32 FreeRyde.

The License Updater used in NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition v3.0.672_FreeRyde without NOD32, settings. and scheduling.

I disabled 'ThreatSense.Net. Early Warning System'.

ESET quote: "This system can submit new threats to ESET's lab and provides feedback that can help protect your computer."

The Updater script may show up as a false positive from time to time...

So I've added 'C:\Program Files\ESET' to NOD's exclusions list within ESET.

If expired or near, the License Updater will automatically find a new legit license ( User Name/ And Password) and insert it into your ESET PROGRAM *automatically*, and you will have another expiration date.

Ignore valid expiry dates.

Upon every system restart the script will run and the Updater will connect to the internet and verify the license it had provided.

If the license has been blacklisted it will search for a new legit one.

You can manually re-evaluate your key and replace it if necessary.

I have also included optional reg file to enter scheduling, so the tool checks your license more frequently. Wireless connections suffer a delay upon start up, and with it update problems. So scheduled license checks are important after that time.

You will have a full version of Nod with module and virus definition updates, not just definition updates as with trials.

Keys will never be a problem again.

If you ever want to check Eset's NOD32 Update Servers Online Status go to: h***://computersecurityassociates.com/server_check/server_st.php

Credit should go to Nodster and Damian666, who no doubt spent countless hours working on the license workaround script.

Thanks for all your help guys most enlightening, funny thing though, it has now settled down and I am constantly been in the blue since I posted.

Archived