Anydvd help

guts

I tried installing Anydvd and applying the patch. For some reason I keep getting this error message saying that my trial period even after I apply the patch. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and have updated to newer versions of Anydvd and I still get the same problem.

Is there any way to get it to work without formatting my computer and reinstalling?

• Replies 5
  • Views 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bearoninternet
I tried installing Anydvd and applying the patch. For some reason I keep getting this error message saying that my trial period even after I apply the patch. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and have updated to newer versions of Anydvd and I still get the same problem.

Is there any way to get it to work without formatting my computer and reinstalling?

:welcome:

Would be nice to first introduce yourself here. :coolwink:

Uninstall, remove anydvd folder & files manually (if left), clean your registry, install.

That should do the trick.

Besides:why are you using anydvd? :D Have you tried dvdfab? ;)

Apologies for not introducing myself. I will make sure that I do it later.

I tried doing what you suggested but unfortunately I still keep getting the same message.

bearoninternet
Apologies for not introducing myself. I will make sure that I do it later.

I tried doing what you suggested but unfortunately I still keep getting the same message.

Are you sure you cleaned the registry with jv16 powertools? ;)

What system are you running (Vista/XP?). And where is the anydvd folder located?

It is reported working on both xp and Vista. You should not need to clean up registry for it to work.

rESin wrote:

The patch now obtains the path to file AnyDVDtray.exe from the registry. (Thanks to deepzero for showing me this)

One thing I can think of being the reason for it not working for you is UAC activated in Vista. Disable it before running the patch.

Archived