avast! 7.0.1456

anuraag

avast! Pro Antivirus is for people and companies that want a customized computer security package. Antivirus and internet protection components in avast! Pro Antivirus are built for easy integration with existing firewalls in users' home or work computers. Pro Antivirus has two major additions to the core protection elements in avast! Free Antivirus: the Script Engine and the Sandbox.

Thanks to EnglishLionheart for the update.

Download

• Replies 14
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ty for the update..

luckily, I've never encountered a single problem in the fix list by doing a clean 1451 install.

will update my free version right away.

updated and works flawlessly.

running smooth and light ;)

thanks

thx u so much for this one

before i was kaspersky user

for now i use avira

but avast will be on my waiting list if i decided to change

thx halid for new patch

dany007119966
New trial reset (Avastlic Installer Gold 1.4.1) ? how use it i need valid lic for avast int sec 7.0.1456

Thanks for posting the update. I've been using the free version for awhile now -- what bothered me most about it was the constant barrage of ads, but I learned that if you block "AvastUI.exe" with your firewall it stops all their advertisements, while allowing the rest of the software to work just fine. Minus the ads, it's close to being the same as the pro version.

New trial reset (Avastlic Installer Gold 1.4.1) ? how use it i need valid lic for avast int sec 7.0.1456

Instruction (rus) here.

Instruction (rus) here.

The 'Google Chrome' translated instructions read:

Avastlic Gold Installer - a program to automatically install the license file for avast! PRO, Internet Security 5, 6, 7.

Program Information: Year: 2012

Developer: Encrypting version: 1.3 version database: on 5/19/2012

Platform: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 (32/64-bit)

Language: Russian

Medicine: Not required / Free File Size: 1 MB

before installing disable self-defense and reconfigure a sandbox avast !

How to reset the sandbox avast! Open the main window avast, in the "additional protection" select AutoSandBox, there click on "Settings" to switch AutoSandBox mode to "ask" when will avast window "sandbox" to choose "open as usual" and continue the installation Avastlic Installer Gold

How to Disable self defense module avast! 1. Open the main window 2. In the upper right hand corner click the "Settings"3. Open the tab "Troubleshooting" 4. Remove the check mark from "Enable self-defense module avast!»

How to Enable self-defense module avast! 1. Open the main window 2. In the upper right hand corner click the "Settings" 3. Open the tab "Troubleshooting" 4. Tick ​​the "Enable self-defense module avast!»

The essence of programs from the automatic search and installation of a trial key valid for one month (for those who are troublesome to do manually) Naturally, for a month you lose the opportunity to observe a popup window

Archived