Nero Kwik Media (BurnLite) 11.2.01100

anuraag

Nero Multimedia Suite 11 excels your multimedia power with a collection of three products bundled into one powerful suite. It's loaded with advanced video editing features, media organizer and player, superior burning software, reliable backup technology, and special multimedia tools to enhance your music, photos and videos. Nero Burning ROM has the additional features of the Multimedia Suite excluded. Nero BurnLite contains simply data burning and disc copying features for CDs and DVDs.

Download

• Replies 12
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
need4steer

the crack(patch) does not work friends, someone can help, thanks

What do you mean by "does not work"?

Is there some error?

Is the serial isn't valid?

Are you using this for Nero KwikMedia?

Nero KwikMedia is free, unless you're installing the "Unlimited" version, and then you need only the serial.

maverick_abc

Sorry friend, I installed "Nero Platinum HD Retail" I tried to apply the patch, and appeared the message "Error" I do not know if the hd version requires activation serial, if so I apologize, then that's okay, excuse me for error and thanks for the help.

need4steer

Sorry friend, I installed "Nero Platinum HD Retail" I tried to apply the patch, and appeared the message "Error" I do not know if the hd version requires activation serial, if so I apologize, then that's okay, excuse me for error and thanks for the help.

This version should requires the activation patch only for Nero Vision, Nero Media Hub, and Nero Recode. Nero KwikMedia should work after using the serial only.

Did you used the serial and the patch from the download page that is posted here?

Patch dont work, I get error saying file is in use while is NOT, run as admin wont work either

Are you sure there is no running process that is using this file?

Have a quick look at the Task Manager.

In addition, are you using the latest patch?

Will you please post a screenshot?

Ye im sure 100% it dont work no nero process on TaskManager

Posted Image

Ive run as admin check nero process on task manager and services too, it dont work

In the screenshot you posted that you patched Nero installation.

What Nero product did you installed?

What is the status of the serial in Nero ControlCenter?

Here is a procedure for viewing your serial and replacing it in Nero ControlCenter.

• In windows 7 you can run it by typing "controlcenter" in the start menu search box.

Posted Image

• Remove the serial.

Posted Image Posted Image

• Add again your online serial.

Posted Image Posted Image

The "x" sign will turn into "v" after entering a valid serial.

• Close the download window, or download the additional applications if you want to.

Posted Image

• Verify that this serial will never expire.

Posted Image

Archived