change in forum ?

jonnyj

noticed today that if browse the forum,not logged in, no members avitars show or time of last post, but when logged in everything visible. Is this new or is it just on my side?

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Though can't confirm it exactly, I believe avatars not being visible and member name not clickable is normal when one is a guest. However, I'm not sure what you meant by "time of last post".

Though can't confirm it exactly, I believe avatars not being visible and member name not clickable is normal when one is a guest. However, I'm not sure what you meant by "time of last post".

hi DKT27

What i mean is just browsing insane, one would see for example

forum feedback DKT27avitar change in forum?

2 minutes ago

now ,the avitar,topic responded to and time is not visible as of today, unless logged in.

I believe it has been this way since IPB 3.2, not sure though (it's not a bug, that's for sure).

I believe it has been this way since IPB 3.2, not sure though (it's not a bug, that's for sure).

Just noticed if browse as guest i was also able to see members list, but as of today thats also not visible unless logged in.Just strange that this only started today.

Anyway no biggy, i will have to stop bein lazy and login :)

thank you all for quick replies

Archived