Diskeeper 12 16.0.1016.0

madeinheaven

• Replies 16
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any working crack for diskeeper 12 pro ?? anyone ?? :/

No and seems no one is able to do it...

I have discussion with a famous crack maker on other forum and he said he is on the way to make the crack available for dkp 12 soon.

Finger crossed and waiting if he succeed .

stranger:- Hope the dream becomes true, but this software is not easy to crack...

yep i have read here and many other forums too but never loose hope because when cloud av webroot can be cracked so does quickheal we will see soon medicine if dkp12 :)

Blackchildcx

check out : "unique_differences_between_perfectdisk_12.5 _and_diskeeper pro 12

i uploaded a pdf for you....enjoy reading...

all the best and c u @ nsane

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hb2hw5m69gdbntq

• 3 weeks later...

Tested on mine WinXP Pro Sp3 ( x86) and Patch seems to work but when advancing date / time -» 4 months and applying Patch again , still says Trialware expired.

So...Failed.

I said before this is a very difficult program for patching. Only a very advanced cracker can do it .

Tested on mine WinXP Pro Sp3 ( x86) and Patch seems to work but when advancing date / time -» 4 months and applying Patch again , still says Trialware expired.

So...Failed.

I said before this is a very difficult program for patching. Only a very advanced cracker can do it .

Jofre,

after advancing time, did you delete the previously (the first time) patched .exe, afterwards restoring original .exe from the backup file (.bak) - (if any) - and then to apply the patch again?...and see the result.

of course, if this is a real patch in the first place, i.e. not saying 45 but gone after 30 days...just theoretically speaking :)

Archived