PDF Experte Professional For Free

quangcaoforyou

quangcaoforyou

Key Features:

+ PDF to Word conversion.

+ PDF conversion to rich text format, text format and as an image file.

+ Merging different documents.

+ Compatibility - Compatible with Adobe ® Acrobat ® or Acrobat ® Reader ® (not required), all Microsoft Office programs; Supports converting Javascript into PDFs. The program is also fully compatible with Windows 7.

+ Easy E-Mail Forwarding - You can convert to PDF Converter with two clicks and send it via e-mail.

+ Password Protection - Create password protected PDF files for restricted access.

How To Get?

B1. Visit Promo page and get it for free.

Have fun.

But I can not find its download link.

If some body had it, Please share it for everyone. Thank you.

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks i have try, serial is the same for all but it doeant work. serial is not accepted. For you? thanks

EDIT:

promotional serial is for converter, not professional. With converter version serial is accepted and it works well w/o problems. So better change title topic i think ;)

SnakeMasteR

After installing the PDF Experte 7 Professional (the german version), open the PDF Experte 7

Professional folder from installed directory. You can find PDF Experte 7 Professional folder here:

C:\Program Files\Avanquest\PDF Experte 7 Professional

You need to change the .deu extension of each file to .eng in PDF Experte 7 Professional folder.

After changing deu to eng of all files, run PDF Experte 7 Professional and you will see English layout.

You will have: PDF Experte 7 Professional v7.0.1980. Only the help file will remain in german.

Posted Image

PDF_Experte_7_Professional_v7.0.1980_ENGLISH_LANG

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /?2lvzl7pe987gv55 [?]

Unrar, copy the files from the English folder (not the folder, just the files in it)

into install dir C:\Program Files\Avanquest\PDF Experte 7 Professional

Roy Wadhams

After doing all that is required to use the software,the code supplied is not accepted.

Roy Wadhams

This really sucks when you cannot use the registration/serial key provided after downloading and installing Avanquest PDF Experte 7 Professional version 7.0.1980.0.

Have tried a few times but have had no success.

I did notice that I am not the only one who seemes to have the problem.

Is there a download link to this software and if there is how do we find it and why will the the key not work after downloading the English version?

SnakeMasteR

I don't get why Avanquest makes it so freaking complicated, if it's Expert PDF 7 Professional,

they should ship it like that just with another language.

So is the german PDF Experte 7 Professional only the converter, where the german PDF

Experte 7 Ultimate is the real Expert PDF 7 Professional.

When you get the registration key, you will have the little Boxshot on the right side, dunno

why but now some hours later i realized that it`s the Expert PDF 7 Converter Boxshot. :lol:

Dumb Avanquest, it`s totally misleading marketing in my opinion. :angry:

I found another "leaked" key for the real Expert PDF 7 Professional version, you can use

Share10's link above.

Site: http://pastebin.com

Sharecode: /AjTYM7BZ [?]

It might be a good idea to block the app from going online when you register, just in case.

Archived