BIG Thanks to nsanedown

Ambrocious

I occasionally like to give thanks to everyone who has made it possible for web sites and other important places to be open and free for all to use and so I have taken this time to do so now.

I remember when I joined nsanedown (formally nsaneproductions) and how I loved that the downloads were legit and not filled with hassles period. The founder who put the site together obviously had in mind the value of making people happy and then when he announced that the site was closing down, a phenomenal amount of people spoke up and the site came back with full force!

It is sites like this that make me know that not all people are just out for profit. Some people just like to make others lives easier and better over all. For everything that everyone has ever done in contributing to making this site great and still currently running, thank you so much! You might never know just how many people you have helped with various computer problems and so I am letting you know that this site has saved my tail more than I can count! Now that I got a job I'll of course have money to donate once my bills are all paid and man would I know that it would go towards my appreciation for one hell of an awesome web site too!

To all the mods and all the ones who donated and everyone who has made this site great, thank you and may you feel incredibly awesome for helping make this possible.

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, we do :P I'd like to give my thanks as well, to all of the people that have helped this site in any way, and of course the biggest thanks goes to nsane(which I never really met), the one responsible for this collected mess :dance2:

Btw: Anyone can help, be it by donating, posting updates, providing fixes or promoting the site/forums at other places.

• 4 weeks later...

This is a great place to hang out and most importantly the moderator i know is superbly friendly and helpful *cough*Shought*cough*

This is a great place to hang out and most importantly the moderator i know is superbly friendly and helpful *cough*Shought*cough*

Don't forget to mind the others, some of them are doing much more work that I do ;)

Glad I could be of help, yes.

Archived