How to get drunk fast

Valette

LOL, i don't know what i'm writing, just wanted to keep the forum alive somehow. Fact is, i'm drunk, and i want to question you what's the best way to get really drunk faster at a low price. I know its senseless, just drink pure alcool or whatever LOL, but what do u mix to get really drunk? low price ppl, low price!

OBS: without sleeping!!!!!! No DRUGS ALLOWED!

lol, <flame on>

God, i know i'll regret this post tomorrow.

• Replies 17
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drink anything possible, as much as possible, as fast as possible, that should do.

sientificly:

there is formula to calculate real amount of alcohol consumption based on spirit volume and strenght... shame I cant remember ecsactly how :dance2:

drinking fizzy drinks affects the speed with which you get drunk

drinking sugary fizzy drinks gives you lesser affect due to sugar being stimulant to body for strenght

drinking whilst tired (little sleep, physical and mental tirednes, egsoustion, stress) does have bigger impact

hot weather or to be more precised surrounding does let you get drunk faster

hope I'm of help.... :rolf:

slightly drunk too!

nice response atasas, ofc eating chocalate lows down the role process, but what could u mix to get u really "strange" maybe a small dose of whisky + 3-4 beer + martini, don't know. it's a hell of a mix

therefore I would recomend some strong spirit ie bacardi white, vodka, rum to top up with fizzy but not too sweet ie white beer, dry cider, white fizzy wine... that would be sufficient to get you to heaven (or sleep)... and to wish for one in the morning after! as mixing pure spirits and other stuff will give one hell not to forget! :dance2:

significantly drunk by now...

ps being hungry contributes significantly! not that would tolerate such think!- i eat and if in the mood to get drunk- still dooo...

how 'bout you?

PsychoticxBloodxLust

I usualy just try to see how many body shots i can get in the shortest amout of time. my record is around 13 differnet girls about 17 different types of wiskey vodka and other mixed drinks.

Note: that was my 19th birthday last year

Wazzup with the chocolate?

Tried an experiment with my friends... some with chocolates, and the rest regular stuff...

The result was amazing... those who ate chocolates acted like bumbling fools :)

Wazzup with the chocolate?

Tried an experiment with my friends... some with chocolates, and the rest regular stuff...

The result was amazing... those who ate chocolates acted like bumbling fools :D

But I never eat chocolates :yes: and I'm always acting like a fool :)

I usualy just try to see how many body shots i can get in the shortest amout of time. my record is around 13 differnet girls about 17 different types of wiskey vodka and other mixed drinks.

Note: that was my 19th birthday last year

Well young man... Expectations are high for the big 2-0. Make us proud.

Drink Everclear (it's 95% alcohol).. :dance2:

I'm usually good with Vodka tho.. Tequila is great too with teh lemonz & salty party..

But tonight I'll just get high on hash.. :dance2: (i prefer 420 to alcohol tho, but i party w/ anythin'.. :dance2:)

Speaking of Everclear, I had referenced "wap" in a previous post, Get two bottles of everclear (its cheap) dump in a variety of fruit and whatever fruit juices are on sale. You are going to have a GREAT party. Make sure to soak the fruit in the everclear for a min 8 hours, preferably 24. Then you have a deliciously intoxicating snack... in case you party like hate9x.

I'll bump this thread for a good cause haha, it's sunday, Brazil againt Spain playing Futsal, and i'm drinking a lot :dance2:

Chocolate slowdown the hole process of getting messed up, usually when ppl drink to much and come to a alcoholic coma, in the hospital, they give you a shot of glicose huh? better don't eat...

I'll bump this thread for a good cause haha, it's sunday, Brazil againt Spain playing Futsal, and i'm drinking a lot <_<

Chocolate slowdown the hole process of getting messed up, usually when ppl drink to much and come to a alcoholic coma, in the hospital, they give you a shot of glicose huh? better don't eat...

Oh you're talking about Wernicke's encephalopathy... but better give thiamine supplement first before giving glucose :rolleyes:

Archived