FREE Mamutu license

demonon

How safe is your PC really?

To put it succinctly: Why signature-based security software is not enough

Normal security software recognizes Malware using Signatures, a type of digital fingerprint. What is problem with this? No fingerprint means no recognition. This means that the Malware must first be known to the manufacturer of the security software before it is possible to create a fingerprint allowing it to be recognized. The fingerprint database on your PC is then updated online on a daily basis. Only then can the Malware be recognized.

You are probably now thinking: "What about new Malware that manufacturer of the security software has never seen? They have no way of making a fingerprint of this...". Exactly!

This is where the behavior-based Malware defense of Mamutu comes into play. It does not use a fingerprint to recognize dangerous software but rather on the basis of the behavior of the software. This allows Mamutu to recognize new Malware long before the signature databases have been updated. These types of Malware attacks are known as Zero-Day attacks. In addition to this, behavior-based Malware recognition is the only efficient way of recognizing Malware that has been built for a single specific attack, e.g. for industrial espionage.

Mamutu - Protects against completely new pests in seconds!

The Mamutu Background Guard is clever. It recognizes and blocks all potentially dangerous programs before they can cause any damage. The new Malware Intrusion Detection System (Malware-IDS) is unique worldwide and immediately warns you when a program attempts to perform a potentially dangerous or suspicious operation.

Mamutu - Protects against completely new pests in seconds!

The Mamutu Background Guard is clever. It recognizes and blocks all potentially dangerous programs before they can cause any damage. The new Malware Intrusion Detection System (Malware-IDS) is unique worldwide and immediately warns you when a program attempts to perform a potentially dangerous or suspicious operation.

Download the program here:

http://www.mamutu.com/en/software/mamutu/

When you want to enter a valid key use this coupon code:

vok-pis-bed-354

I found this while downloading :dance2:

• Replies 11
  • Views 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both, it's a behavior malware blocker and HIPS.

So it controls processes on your system and blocks the execution of malware.

I would highly recommend it because it is simple to use and unlike other HIPS Mamutu can have just few popups but great security.

One of the main reasons I like to use it is you can choose to auto allow/block depending on how much % of the other users choose the same option.

Example:

You set the allow slider on 50%, now if firefox starts, and if at least 50% of the Mamutu users choose to allow firefox, you won't be prompted.

can u give me a link to this promotion(i want to read about it) ???

it is legal?

Thanks

I don't have a link to the promotion, I got it when downloading a :pirate:

I really don't know anything about this promotion, or it's legality.

You might could ask a question to the authors at emsisoft.com, but I am afraid this might be illegal. (I don't know why, though)

Archived