Antivirus with limited use...

elohelomg

I need an antivirus that I can install, and have function for only a year. I wouldn't mind if it were a professional addition. I'm tired of having to installing an antivirus, and have it weird out, and, would like to produce a license for only a year, that way, I wont have to fix it, since the year would be up.

Ideas?

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something about all of the Comodo products doesn't sit well with me...something feels off about it but I can't put my finger on it.

• Administrator

Moved to Security and Privacy Center.

I would just use Avast Free as someone said before, It comes with a 1 year free license, its light and fast.

Avast Free should be okay for common use of computer, if you want a bit more, you can add a stand alone firewall, but as I said, Avast should be okay.

SnakeMasteR

You can try Eset Smart Security with 3 months license, there are actually 2 spanish promo pages.

any paid versions that i can generate a year license for?

omg its like Avast won't help ya isn't it?

Why do you want a paid version, do you work in a dangerous environment that you need a paid version? Avast should be more than good for common people.

PD: There is a 180 days Gdata Internet Security license method working, but it uses dual engine so may not be for you.

Archived