If finding $13,000, what would you do?

amelietm

Tennessee man returns $13,000 in cash he found on trash can

When Kenneth Allen picked up the paper bag sitting atop a trash can outside a Tennessee convenience store, he found two things: A bottle of cologne and nearly $13,000 in cash.

"It never crossed my mind to take it, because that's not the right thing to do," Allen told local affiliate Fox4KC about the $12,764.73 in cash....

"I knew I had to return it," Allen said. "Someone might have needed that for something really important." How many would think like that??

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

new power pc :P

and power laptop :lol:
And Power Rangers. :P

I really appreciate the thing he did. :)

I am not sure if I will be that strong to myself if it ever occurs for me.

thats a hard one... i would probably return it, and hate myself for it at the same time. my conscious is too big.

WHAT if you lose that sum of money ??

would you like it to return?? would you think the same?? money have no owner, even when are yours?

• Administrator

I will return it. You need have a strong heart to do it, but I would. It never belonged to me and will never prove useful. I have myself experienced couple of people getting shitloads of money it didn't belonged to them, and it was all darkness for them after sometime.

Nevertheless, the guy who found it deserved a reward (depending on his financial condition).

If I found $13,000, I'd honestly return it - just wont accept stuff bearing any reference to the unlucky 13, sorry. :P

Archived