Free Ad Muncher License only for you

halo

Free Ad Muncher License only for you

Ad Muncher is a system-wide ad blocker, dealing with annoyances like banner ads and popups along with new rich media ads like video ads, interstitials and floating ads. Many types of spyware and adware installers are also blocked, as well as third-party tracking systems. It works out of the box, without the need to choose what you want blocked or configure third-party filter lists, and works with all browsers and many advert-displaying programs such as ICQ, Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, Yahoo Music Jukebox, SopCast, iMesh, BearShare, Pando, PalTalk, etc.

http://www.admuncher.com/cgi-bin/download.pl/AM-Install.exe

Free fix

Uploaded to www.mediafire.com. The sharecode is /?udcysdeugcy.

• Replies 27
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ad-muncher is THE best in the biz, I just hope that "fix" works.

Edit: WTF is the *.odt? is that some OpenOffice extension? cant you use a simple text/rtf file?

This is not a fix or patch.

It is an OpenOffice document holding the serial for Komputer Swiat readers (poland) and how to activate via a polish proxy.

It was listed on Raymond blog some days back...

The bad news is that the proxy listed in the 'FIX' as well as on Raymond's blog doesn't work for updates anymore apart from activating the soft - at least for me.

Hope it works for you. Good luck.

@Halo...

It would be easier to post the 'FIX' in an archived - word document or simply given them the link to the blog. People may have problems reading it if they don't have OpenOffice or a suitable converter - just my 2 cents. No harm meant.

Peace.

Ad-muncher is THE best in the biz

Agreed upon (that is why I pay for the use of the program :dance2: ).

A good alternative - FF3 and proper add on + KIS2009!

This has worked great for me recently. Together they kill a lot of adverts!

The bad news still... You have to buy Kaspersky (Fortunately for some users, BOX is still around!).

Peace.

A good alternative - FF3 and proper add on + KIS2009!

This has worked great for me recently. Together they kill a lot of adverts!

Unfortunately that assumes actually using FF and KIS, but I don't use either (and probably never will).

So, for Opera users (like myself) the best alternative is Anti-banner for Opera 9.x 1.8, although it's installer is in Russian but you can figure it out with a lil common sense and even if it's not as good as Ad-muncher, it's still highly effective.

einstürzende

Whats that chewing ads: ox, cow or bull?

post-4920-1223587238_thumb.png

Agree, great soft. its local proxy works better than in some AV "web-filters"...

Anyone got any experience how this works compared to adblock plus (ff extension)??

I used FF a while ago (but not anymore, THANK GOD) and I did try the adblock add-on, and Ad-muncher was way more efficient that adblock.

The best ab blocker that I've ever used. I wouldn't mind recommending it to any one.

The only reason that I don't use it anymore is because I already have ad blocker with firefox and another blocker with KIS. If i add ad muncher, then this would be a bit redundant.

@ Demonon

1. Download the FIX

2. Upload it on zamzar . com

3. Select output file as ms word document

4. Provide your email address.

5. Press on convert

Now, after some minutes, open your mail box. You will get a link to download the converted document from zamzar.

Download the converted document and open in Ms Word.

You will find the instrcutions and a picture.

Peace.

bearoninternet
Anyone got any experience how this works compared to adblock plus (ff extension)??

I used FF a while ago (but not anymore, THANK GOD) and I did try the adblock add-on, and Ad-muncher was way more efficient that adblock.

Thanks for your input, off topic: why did you abandon FF? :P

Can anyone provide fast poland proxy?

I have managed to register the program manually using cgi proxy, but I'm having difficulty updating :P .

BTW, I have tried google for proxies, but all of them are d*mn slow... and CoDeen proxies, although fast, gives an error.

Thanks for your input, off topic: why did you abandon FF?

Well, I tried both FF2 and FF3, and both were memory hogs, and the simple fact is I needed dozens of add-ons just to imitate the features already built-in in Opera, so I found it much easier to just go back to using Opera and I'm glad I did :P

It still says that I aren't connected from Poland.

What to do?

Make sure that your proxy is a anonymous one since they check the HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR value.

I managed to use a webbased proxy to use the alternative method of registration.

The hard part now is to find a proxy once in a while to update ad muncher.

If anyone knows a list of polish proxies, don't hesitate to tell me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Try the following, I'm not sure if they are working 100% or if admuncher developers have restricted the key.

195.116.60.34:3124

194.29.178.13:3124

194.29.178.14:3128

156.17.10.52:3128

156.17.10.51:3127

Try the following, I'm not sure if they are working 100% or if admuncher developers have restricted the key.

195.116.60.34:3124

194.29.178.13:3124

194.29.178.14:3128

156.17.10.52:3128

156.17.10.51:3127

I am able to connect to those, but when I try to load the selected updates I get this message:

Retrieval failed: The server returned an error.

Archived