Color Blindness Test

Pedrito

Free Color Blind Test!

Color blindness in humans is the inability to perceive differences between some of the colors that other people can distinguish. It is most often of genetic nature, but may also occur because of eye, nerve, or brain damage, or due to exposure to certain chemicals.

The free colorblind test above has been found to be nearly 100% accurate. But even if you pass this test, be aware that color vision can deteriorate over the course of a lifetime.

Start the flash online color blindness test above by clicking on the 'Begin' button.

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chlorophyll

i tried lot for da last number..went far away from laptop screen to see it properply..but was not scared in da climax..hahaha

• Administrator

Honestly, it did scare me a little.

However, I saw it coming. It was posted on Jokes and Funny stuff and have seen too many of those before. :P

SnakeMasteR

i tried lot for da last number..went far away from laptop screen to see it properply..but was not scared in da climax..hahaha

Same for me but shit my pants (i had headset on and sound volume was like highest as possible). :lol: :lol:

chlorophyll

Same for me but shit my pants (i had headset on and sound volume was like highest as possible). :lol: :lol:

hahaha...this s really funny..

was wondering why the

This Color Blindness Test should not be taken by children under the age of 13.

was on it

Archived