Downloads won't work?

DES_1001

• Replies 696
  • Views 181.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MY BAD, had loopback for IDM's servers(activation) in the hosts file back when patch for ver 6.01 wasn't out. Sorry for any inconvenience caused !

• 3 weeks later...

USB Safely Remove 4.2.5 download say this: Oops! (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

USB Safely Remove 4.2.5 download say this: Oops! (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

thanks for reporting.

The link will be back up in about 3 minutes

• 2 weeks later...

//www.nsanedown.com/?request=14176305

Google Chrome 6.0.472.55 is broken.

the links seem to be working fine here

try the link without the dereff tag

• Administrator

Well, IDM refused to download for me, but Firefox's build-in downloader worked.

Well, IDM refused to download for me, but Firefox's build-in downloader worked.

nothing wrong with my IDM over here :unsure:

Posted Image

Avast pro, the crack doesn't work. Tried about 6 times installing and un-instaling. Go through all the instructions reboot and it doesn't start. Double click on it and says something like, (should have noted it down), bit of the dll file is missing or something like that. Now using a trial version 5.0.677.

Avast pro, the crack doesn't work. Tried about 6 times installing and un-instaling. Go through all the instructions reboot and it doesn't start. Double click on it and says something like, (should have noted it down), bit of the dll file is missing or something like that. Now using a trial version 5.0.677.

The current crack is for a previous version of avast. You have to use the free version for now, there isn't much difference to the average person. I don't even care for the pro features, all they give you extra is the virtualization sandbox feature and a scriptblocker scan module.

And I better make a note about before trying anything else when experiencing 10% of max upload speed to sites like Mediafire, do a unplug/plug of cable modem first. That solved it :D

apologies for hijacking the thread but I've only just started using 'IDM' can someone please instruct me on how to download a link such as this xxx each time I try I'm greeted with this message...

Posted Image

• Administrator

Jose, use code tags [ code ] [ / code] when posting that link. Would be simple to copy and paste it in exclusion list. :)

• Matt featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Matt unpinned this topic

Archived