Review: Samsung Galaxy S III

nsane.forums

nsane.forums

Samsung has been very successful in the Android space the last few years, so is the Galaxy S III going to continue their strong tradition? I go hands-on with the international version of the device

Samsung's launch of the Galaxy S III is no doubt the most high-profile launch of an Android smartphone ever, overshadowing HTC's launch of the One Series just a few months ago. That said, HTC set the bar high with their flagship HTC One X for the first time in years, and this round of smartphones Samsung has some serious competition for top spot.

Posted Image

The Galaxy S III takes what was good about last year's Galaxy S II and improves on it: you get a bigger display, better camera, new design, more powerful innards and a fresh batch of software. The question remains, though, as to whether these improvements to the Galaxy S III are not only worthy, but enable it to keep up with the foreboding competition.

As always, thanks to Mobicity Australia for providing me with a Samsung Galaxy S III so I could get some hands-on time with it. They currently have the device available starting from AU$729 unlocked and off-contract, so check them out for this device and all the latest in smartphones (not just the GS3).

Article continued at source (link below)...

Posted Image View: Original Article

• Views 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived