Now with original Readme file included.

Screenshot :

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2413/ma...10061355mo6.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fix by who? by O.S.GR

Downloading right now. A registry 'patch'... Can't confirm or deny if it is working, someone should confirm. I hope it is, if so we can go ahead and add it to the frontpage :P

Thanks jofre :D

Fix by who? by O.S.GR

Downloading right now. A registry 'patch'... Can't confirm or deny if it is working, someone should confirm. I hope it is, if so we can go ahead and add it to the frontpage :P

Thanks jofre :D

I know this is rather dumb especially as long as I have been here but when u refer to front page where are u talking about. I have tried frontpage for each topic and have never found what u guys are referencing. Thanks

So you guys are telling me it's not working? Ah well, it was too soon to be true.

The 'frontpage' is http://nsanedown.com and I didn't say it was already on, but that we we're going to put it on if you guys confirmed it was working, which is not.

Edit: RobrPatty and Ryohku I'd like you to try this: Uninstall Trojan Remover, clean your registry and all files(associated with Trojan Remover), best is to uninstall with YourUninstaller and afterwards clean your registry with Comodo Registry Cleaner and CCleaner and then apply the patch(the .reg file) and only after you applied it install Trojan Remover again. Does this work?

So you guys are telling me it's not working? Ah well, it was too soon to be true.

The 'frontpage' is http://nsanedown.com and I didn't say it was already on, but that we we're going to put it on if you guys confirmed it was working, which is not.

Edit: RobrPatty and Ryohku I'd like you to try this: Uninstall Trojan Remover, clean your registry and all files(associated with Trojan Remover), best is to uninstall with YourUninstaller and afterwards clean your registry with Comodo Registry Cleaner and CCleaner and then apply the patch(the .reg file) and only after you applied it install Trojan Remover again. Does this work?

-----------------------------------------------------

That`s the way I did it : First applied RegKey, then installed Trojan Remover, rebooted and only then updated just "Full database update".

Clean Installation.

And it`s working! Shows now Username = O.S.GR, when I click on "About"

( WinXP Pro SP3) .

------------------------------------------------------

PS:_ Only posted because it`s working on my computer...

Now with readme file included.

Screenshot :

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2413/ma...10061355mo6.jpg

RobrPatty and Ryohku I'd like you to try this: Uninstall Trojan Remover, clean your registry and all files(associated with Trojan Remover), best is to uninstall with YourUninstaller and afterwards clean your registry with Comodo Registry Cleaner and CCleaner and then apply the patch(the .reg file) and only after you applied it install Trojan Remover again. Does this work?

-----------------------------------------------------

That`s the way I did : first applied RegKey, then installed Trojan Remover, rebooted and only then updated just "Full database update".

Clean Installation.

And it`s working! Shows now Username = O.S.GR, when I click on "About"

( WinXP Pro SP3) .

------------------------------------------------------

PS:_ Only posted because it`s working on my computer...

I already thought you find it working, otherwise you wouldn't have put it up here, but it should include a readme. If one more person could confirm this to be working(First apply reg patch and then install program) then we'll put it on the frontpage. If you first apply the patch and then install it it will recognize the license and use it, if you apply it after installing it won't, I guess.

Please read my first comment : now link with original Readme.txt and a screenshot (just in case someone may doubt of my word...)

cheers

Jofre

Sorry jofre & shought. I tried to clean install but was unsuccessful with cleaning my registry. Ended up automatically patching with a previous crack. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

No problem RobrPatty, it isn't working here either, well, actually I can't be sure, because whatever I try in cleaning registry, cleaning files my license will stay registered(to shought)... I uninstalled it a hundred times, but it'll just stay registered...

Well, I have Microsoft.NET Framework installed (all versions). Will it be the reason why it works on my computer ?- who knows...

Nah, Microsoft .NET Framework doesn't make a difference when working with registry keys I think, I can be sure because I have all version(up to 3.5) installed myself too. The funny thing is that whatever I do, deleting licenses folder, deleting Trojan Remover files and keys(manually) I will stay registered with the username shought... It's like they put some hardware in my PC to keep me registered lol :D

Trojan Remover aids in the removal of Malware - Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware - when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them. Standard antivirus programs are good at detecting this Malware, but not always good at effectively removing it.

Trojan Remover is designed to work on Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista. The program is not compatible with any 64bit version of Windows.

The majority of Virus and Trojan Scanners are well able to detect malicious software - Trojan Horses, Internet Worms, Adware/Spyware etc. - but are not always very efficient in removing them once they have been triggered.

Trojan Remover is designed specifically to disable/remove Malware without the user having to manually edit system files or the Registry. The program also removes the additional system modifications some Malware carries out which are ignored by standard antivirus and trojan scanners.

Trojan Remover scans ALL the files loaded at boot time for Adware, Spyware, Remote Access Trojans, Internet Worms and other malware. Trojan Remover also checks to see if Windows loads Files/Services which are hidden by Rootkit techniques and warns you if it finds any.

................................................................................

Here is Trojan Remover 6.7.3.2547 Full (now with a new "Medicine"):- :P

:dance2: ------------------------------------------------------------------------- :dance2:

Uploaded»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Mediafire.com

Sharecode»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?enea4nmz3jg

:dance2: ------------------------------------------------------------------------- :dance2:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tested = OK !

Just follow instructions included.

Enjoy!

Jofre

Trojan Remover aids in the removal of Malware - Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware - when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them. Standard antivirus programs are good at detecting this Malware, but not always good at effectively removing it.

Trojan Remover is designed to work on Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista. The program is not compatible with any 64bit version of Windows.

The majority of Virus and Trojan Scanners are well able to detect malicious software - Trojan Horses, Internet Worms, Adware/Spyware etc. - but are not always very efficient in removing them once they have been triggered.

Trojan Remover is designed specifically to disable/remove Malware without the user having to manually edit system files or the Registry. The program also removes the additional system modifications some Malware carries out which are ignored by standard antivirus and trojan scanners.

Trojan Remover scans ALL the files loaded at boot time for Adware, Spyware, Remote Access Trojans, Internet Worms and other malware. Trojan Remover also checks to see if Windows loads Files/Services which are hidden by Rootkit techniques and warns you if it finds any.

................................................................................

Here is Trojan Remover 6.7.3.2547 Full (now with a new "Medicine"):- :dance2:

Uploaded»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Mediafire.com

Sharecode»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?enea4nmz3jg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tested = OK !

Just follow instructions included.

Enjoy!

Jofre

Thank you jofre and happy birthday!!!

:P :dance2: :dance2:

Archived