Removing DRM from songs

PsychoticxBloodxLust

PsychoticxBloodxLust

Ok as poor as college student who has tried many differnt audio converters.

I was wonder if anyone knew of a good high quality program for removing the DMR from music so i can import it into my itunes. I have benn using TuneBite which seems to work ok and suggestion?

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wonder if anyone knew of a good high quality program for removing the DMR from music so i can import it into my itunes. I have benn using TuneBite which seems to work ok and suggestion?

thats simple. do NOT support DRM songs. that means do NOT buy them to begin with. also just say no to democrats. they are PRO RIAA

thats simple. do NOT support DRM songs. that means do NOT buy them to begin with. also just say no to democrats. they are PRO RIAA

and that's a reason to vote for the other party??? :dance2:

all you need to do is tell all the party hacks form both parties do drop the digital rights management crap....Please don't reply as i don't want this thread to become political...it will ruin the site then the internet then the world :) ***************as i am just joking here******************

Easiest way is to burn them to a CD-R(W!) and then ripping them with a program like CDex. This will tho destroy your ID3 tags, but you can get them back using an program like MP3tag. All apps are found on nsane.down.

I've once used a program to do this... I forgot the name... Ultimate something? I'll search for you :)

Edit: Found it! Tunebite Platinum, I'll find you a you know what if needed :dance2: When installing do uncheck the two boxes in the fourth window!

Edit: I can't find a working one for v6 yet, but I guess one will soon be found.

PsychoticxBloodxLust

here my college they have limewire and such blocked i have ways around it but it doesn't always work. so they offer us ruckus which is nice but you can only listen to the music on the pc it is downloaded on and you have to use ruckus cause its all drm but it is free...

I use Tunebite now and love it i was looking to see if there might be something better out there

PsychoticxBloodxLust

i can't seem to find a key for the v6 either i'll keep looking i'll find one and i'll throw it at ya shought

i can't seem to find a key for the v6 either i'll keep looking i'll find one and i'll throw it at ya shought

Don't, I don't need it :) I'll contact you if and when I find one, just leave a message here if you do, so others(and me) know.

here my college they have limewire and such blocked i have ways around it but it doesn't always work. so they offer us ruckus which is nice but you can only listen to the music on the pc it is downloaded on and you have to use ruckus cause its all drm but it is free...

I use Tunebite now and love it i was looking to see if there might be something better out there

if you are living in the us then your collage is breaking the law by doing that. because p2p programs themselfs are a legal programs because of that, collage or isp cannot block or restrict their traffic comcast found that out a couple month ago in court. :dance2:

PsychoticxBloodxLust
if you are living in the us then your collage is breaking the law by doing that. because p2p programs themselfs are a legal programs because of that, collage or isp cannot block or restrict their traffic comcast found that out a couple month ago in court. :dance2:

Isp can not block it a college is a different story my friend, it is theit network info structure and I and many other student can thank the fuck ups that set a red flag off at the RIAA, now they monitor our network. as well as they sent us a nice cease and assist letter 3 years ago, for the sharing of music fuckin tards, i\'m one sharing at home but at a college level limit your uploads fuckin tards

Isp can not block it a college is a different story my friend, it is theit network info structure and I and many other student can thank the fuck ups that set a red flag off at the RIAA, now they monitor our network. as well as they sent us a nice cease and assist letter 3 years ago, for the sharing of music fuckin tards, i\'m one sharing at home but at a college level limit your uploads fuckin tards

it doesn' t matter, if they are offering you access then they cannot do that. what if you was an artist who trying to relase your song out to the public on a p2p program they are voilating your freedom of expression/speech/art.

Archived