HD-BB will close down - Final Announcement

Grey Ghost

Site closure - Final Announcement

Dear HD-BB Members,

After 4 fruitful years of HD-BB.org, it is with great sadness we announce, that we will be closing the door of our beloved site on 22nd June 2012.

We had a great run and our lives we enriched by many great encodes, from some of the best encoders there are.

But as it is with everything, all good things must come to an end.

We extend our deepest gratitude for the loyalty you have shown us through the years.

You are welcome to stay in touch with us through other means of interwebz communication.

Yours comrades in arms,

HD-BB Staff

Site: http://hd-bb.org

Sharecode: /viewtopic.php?f=10&t=366768 [?]

• Replies 3
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the reason ? And now where i am gonna get great movies at i love that site with all my heart could we get more info about what happen ?

Site closure - Final Announcement

Dear HD-BB Members,

After 4 fruitful years of HD-BB.org, it is with great sadness we announce, that we will be closing the door of our beloved site on 22nd June 2012.

We had a great run and our lives we enriched by many great encodes, from some of the best encoders there are.

But as it is with everything, all good things must come to an end.

We extend our deepest gratitude for the loyalty you have shown us through the years.

You are welcome to stay in touch with us through other means of interwebz communication.

Yours comrades in arms,

HD-BB Staff

Site: http://hd-bb.org

Sharecode: /viewtopic.php?f=10&t=366768 [?]

they never said, might be for the same/similar reason as OneDDL which also shut down recently.

Archived