AD MUNCHER vs 4.93 beta

Blackchildcx

Blackchildcx

i have got a question, i use trial of ad muncher 4.93 and try to get Change MAC Address 2.4.0.79 fix working..

so i follow all steps but ad muncher still says 11 days trial remainig.. :(.so have i got to wait till trial expires :huh: and start then the

Change MAC Address 2.4.0.79 to get it fixed or am i made things wrong? :s

thanx 4 response!! ^_^

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

i have got a question, i use trial of ad muncher 4.93 and try to get Change MAC Address 2.4.0.79 fix working..

so i follow all steps but ad muncher still says 11 days trial remainig.. :(.so have i got to wait till trial expires :huh: and start then the

Change MAC Address 2.4.0.79 to get it fixed or am i made things wrong? :s

thanx 4 response!! ^_^

Change MAC Address is not working any more i guess developer close the gap since i post it there. You need back up your Ad Muncher Program Data files and save in your PC. That will save your life in the future. I suggest read the topic i just upload a video instruction today all in Ad Muncher topic:

Ad Muncher - How to Extent Trial And Update (Detail Instruction) : http://bit.ly/N9TrSm

There are other 2 method working at the moment if you still have a problem or any question please respond in the topic there.

Cheers.

Blackchildcx

thanx for fast response ^_^. .i will check options right now :)

Archived