Deleted user account recovery...

Rahul Yadav

Rahul Yadav

HIII friends i have delete my younger brothers user account from my pc...but in that user account he have some important data..any1 plz tell me any way to recover that files???? i m using win 7 ultimate sp1 x32 bit

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy, oh boy - just can't stop yourself from falling into trouble, can ya? :huh:

Have you taken any form of backups either in native Windows form or maybe (optimistically) Acronis?

Perfect Sentence..

HIII friends i have delete my younger brothers user account from my pc...but in that user account he have some important data..any1 plz tell me any way to recover that files???? i m using win 7 ultimate sp1 x32 bit

Have you ever a day, where you were able managed not to put yourself in trouble or get away with it.

I suggest try to use any Undelete software’s. Or better use HirenBoot CD, it has great utilities which will assets you in solving the problem.

Good work Rahul..I like the way that you get into trouble..troubles will make you learn something new..so don't stop getting into troubles..I'll look into your problem and acknowledge here if found some solution..

I suggest try to use any Undelete software’s

Yep, that's perfectly right.

There are also a few portables available:-

• Get Data Back
  • Ontrack Easy Recovery Pro
  • R-Studio
Others might recommend more such recovery tools. BTW, I do not like seeing anybody getting into trouble - it's neither funny not amusing.

Yeah :lol:

I suggest try to use any Undelete software’s

Yep, that's perfectly right.

There are also a few portables available:-

• Get Data Back
  • Ontrack Easy Recovery Pro
  • R-Studio
Others might recommend more such recovery tools. BTW, I do not like seeing anybody getting into trouble - it's neither funny not amusing.
Maybe that account limited and that is a trouble for recovery lost files :)

Well, Rahul, you can try 2 things here:

• You can try restoring the system to the date at which the deleted account was present. Doing so you may get the complete user account with its saved settings or may not (can't be sure cause never gone through such situation)
  • You can try some recovery softwares mentioned by Rocketman to recover the files which were in the possession of the deleted user account.
If you try the 2nd one, remember, some infection may be recovered (if your windows drive had infected ever). So to do this secure, connect an external drive and make it the destination drive for the files to be recovered. Keep your antivirus alive during recovery (if the recovery software allows you), if not, turn your antiv temporarily off and get the job done. Then turn ON antiv and scan the destination drive.

Good luck (if that helps)!

• Administrator

So, any results? :)

Rahul Yadav

Sorry For late reply friends but i have try all methods and softwares but not got my data...:(

Archived