Internet Download Manager 6.11 Build 8

jalaffa

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use. Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 33
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chlorophyll

wowwwwwwww....am da 1st to say thanks to this great post..

love this IDM....THANKS for da post

wat abt crack??still old one working good??

06/07/12

Version 6.11 Final Build 8 is available (Jun/07/2012)

What's new in version 6.11 Build 8?

- Added support for Firefox 15

Thanks for the update. :lol:

Thank You :wub:For the update :showoff: :lol: :D

OMG I just updated this yesterday and the day before. Is this a joke? Every-time I blink I have to update something... :/

Thankies for the update. :win:

Posted Image

For those who want: retail setup, credits to jalaffa

Site: http://filesmelt.com

Sharecode: /dl/idman611f.exe [?]

Or:

Site: http://uppit.com

Sharecode: /gifq8yauul51/idman611f.zip [?]

I downloaded this and used the babelpatch....all is well......Now what did I gain by not using the regular download?.......I'm not being sarcastic, I just don't see any advantage or difference.

Thanks for the update! :)

Now what did I gain by not using the regular download?.......I'm not being sarcastic, I just don't see any advantage or difference.

Everyone knows but only one person is always considerate enough to provide 3rd party server links for the sake of those who are unable to otherwise download from the IDM homepage.

I downloaded this and used the babelpatch....all is well......Now what did I gain by not using the regular download?.......I'm not being sarcastic, I just don't see any advantage or difference.

This question has already been answered by Olexijl. Here is a link for you:

;)

Archived