Opinion Myself For This Site

TheBestOFN05

TheBestOFN05

Hello Nsaners. I'm a long time and want to convey something here [if you think you hate to read. GO FAR-FAR!!!] :wtf:

The first time I know this site is currently know the incredible performance of Patch Shajt SB on YouTube. After opening this site is so beautiful and Software Full Version inpresifnya provide and update so fast when compared to other references that I know of, and the only place to download software full version by my best. So thank you very much willing to sacrifice strength for this site :) :rolleyes: .

Anyway, Constraints and my complaints on this site I am just not familiar with all of your speaking style that sometimes makes me dizzy itself, as well as the layout of the forum which I think is difficult to digest :( :huh: ^_^ . My request for a way out is probably the addition of Multi Language Feature (Please Indonesian first priority) can be made easy to adapt here, but this is difficult to be fulfilled because of what? Previously only because the site is often down due to server maintence especially if the added features I want it, might can't be accessed at all will happen I guess. So the way for a while is to use the Google translation for this feature request has not been met

If you mock how stupid here Myself, I can only understand it alone and you're right (sorry if I sometimes overreacting and can't speak English very well). ALL Social Networking For The causes of addiction that makes it difficult to adapt here and stupid me here, my FB user since 2009 and only now I just focus here, it did shave my heart to forget it, and it swerved huhhhh. But I'll try to get used to the best and here to serve you even as hard as stone. (Even if it is difficult also to forget this, the plan may also be enough to get over 2013) :P :s

Thank you who will read this long outpouring of myself.

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi TheBestOfNo5, If you are a Firefox user, install Wiktionary and Google Translate.

Then you disable the Wicktionary part and use the Google translate to translate entire pages from the "Tools" menu. [Tools > Translate Page]

This will work 'cuz Bahasa is one of the languages available on Google Translate :D

Yep, Google Translate is nice - another option is the (online) Bing Translator (previously BabelFish) :)

Perhaps others would provide more alternatives.

:cheers:

i think QTranslate or Ace Translator is good enough.

entirely page translate by machine, maybe waste more time.

TheBestOFN05

Ohh, Thanks you very much nsaners. It's been long time no active again to have some rest in here yeah :lol: :) -_- BTW, I'm need some offline translate maybe to can speak well for my english lesson, can any1 in here knows about it?

Archived