Something to extract JPEG from PDF

marshall39

Hi all!

I'm looking for an app to extract all the JPEG files from a PDF file , in order to convert this in CBR format (comics format) , wich I will read on my tablet.

I've tried some PDF appliations but am not happy with them , any idea about a nice software to o that?

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Convert PDF to JPG online, PDF to JPG free converter:

http://pdf2jpg.net/

Hmm thanks mate , but actually I'd prefer a software on my PC , cause my upload speed is really crappy...but thanks anyway ;)

kmcknight2001uk

Doesn't Adobe Acrobat Reader [free version] allow you convert PDFs into Word? If so, do that and then save Word document as HTML. All images are saved in a sub folder of the HTML document created. I use this trick to do similar stuff in work due to license costs etc...

:D

If you don't like that option then give Nitro PDF reader a go. I think there's an option to do what you want. ;)

Do you need to get (hold of) pictures that are on the . PDF document where is the text and other stuff too. But you only want pictures and save them like as picture_1.jpg or picture_1.png or some other picture? NOTE! If so and you have these few, you can very easily do it, but I'll explain when I realized that this is so. If they are many, it just takes a lot of time, when made by hand​​. But then there is no need for additional funds after the opener in PDF (Adobe Reader) and Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010 (is better).

But there are also Snipping Tool that helps.(?)

Extract jpeg files or convert to jpeg? If you want to convert to jpeg file only open it and save as jpeg in Adobe Pro :) .

Thank you al for your replies :)

Basically , to give an example , I have a couple of comics in PDF , wich is not actually a problem , but the Android version of Comic Rack (comic reader) doesn't read the PDF , so I have to convert them in CBR or CBZ.

I know there are other comics reader on Android but I really like Comic Rack (also I've paid 6 euros for it :P )

It seems the easiest way to do so is :

-Extract the JPEGS from the PDF

-Compress all those JPEG in RAR

-Rename this RAR file in CBR in order to read it on my Galaxy tab device.

I've found something which does that not too bad (A-PDF image extractor) , but it is an evaluation software and it is written EVALUATION in big letters on every pages , which is no good to say the least :D

I'll try Adobe Reader and see if it does the stuff or Nitro PDF...

Thanks

ok.. Download and install Universal Document Converter 5.3.1107.25120.. then open ur pdf file. click print and select Universal Document Converter . in properties select jpg and the size (A1 - A5, B1,B2,B4,B5 and many more) u prefer.. and click print...

LINK

http://www.nsaneforu...er-53110725120/

ok.. Download and install Universal Document Converter 5.3.1107.25120.. then open ur pdf file. click print and select Universal Document Converter . in properties select jpg and the size (A1 - A5, B1,B2,B4,B5 and many more) u prefer.. and click print...

LINK

Thanks mate , I'll give it a go!

EDIT: Unfortunatelly there is a problem with your download , there is a password and I have to give my mobile number or something to get it on another website...

LINK

EDIT: Unfortunatelly there is a problem with your download , there is a password and I have to give my mobile number or something to get it on another website...

no password...

LINK

no password...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And if you go to the website you see this:

Posted Image

hey i got the password

jd7432jsJAhdsk3874j83dk92k

tell me whether it is right or not..

hey i got the password

jd7432jsJAhdsk3874j83dk92k

tell me whether it is right or not..

Thanks mate , but unfortunatelly , the application won't install on my system , I get an error "violation access" , I tried to install it from another source and same thing , I don't understand why...Anyway thank you for your help , appreciated.

BTW , I did the trick with Nitro PDF as suggested earlier , and it worked , so thanks kmcknight2001uk too ;)

NOTE! This is only my opinion and it does not have to consider someone!

I do not recommend such things by such a method shared (typically via YouTube), not even trying to download, because they are all have done very specific purpose, been pirated and are very dangerous to use.

Most of them use the same method of distribution and place - this is YouTube.

And if you do not get the virus, spyware or other malware, this you can be absolutely sure, you get it.

Archived