Avira problems - keep revertin back to demo version

salik

Hi all, I apologise if I am posting in the wrong section.

Anyway, I am using avira premium security suite antivirus, and the patch/serial I download from the site whether I apply the 2014 or 2017, after a couple of days, it revert back to demo version. This results me not able to update etc etc and have to uninstall and reinstall again. It also happens the same when I am using this on my another somputer...

Just like to find out are there anyone also experiencing this problem? Even so, anyone has solutions for me? Or able to provide me ddl links for the hedev key file?

Thanks in advance

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you're using these keys you have to download the updates manually and disable automatic update, when automatic update occurs your key will be blacklisted :o

After the end of your 3 month trial - are you able to re-install a fresh 3 month copy?

ps:- I'm not questioning your wisdom - I'm genuinely interested in trying out Avira Premium.

After the end of your 3 month trial - are you able to re-install a fresh 3 month copy?

ps:- I'm not questioning your wisdom - I'm genuinely interested in trying out Avira Premium.

I think that's possible. I'm now using the 3 month trail too and to get that key you just had to fill in you're email. So when you want a new key just fill in another email and check that one. Think this should work :P

:P Oh, that's cool man - I'm registering myself for the 3 month download right away.

Your post is going to help salik, too - thanks a lot.

After the 3 month ends, I can get another 3 months trial and so on...it only requires disposable e-mails :P

I know it's not the best solution, but it's the best I found so far.

Edit :

1) here's the link for the 3 month trial:

https://license.avira.com/en/promotion-cj0ptfb6eh8cmw6a101r

2) If you need disposable e-mails, try this: http://www.mailinator.com

I hope that helps ;)

. . . . . . . . thank you, too rKAnjEL - just bookmarked both your links. Many guys at the Wilders Security forum seem to be switching from ESET to Avira (just arrived here from that forum.)

:P Oh, that's cool man - I'm registering myself for the 3 month download right away.

Your post is going to help salik, too - thanks a lot.

Hi, once you get the new license form avira, you open avira and then you go to HELP-LICENSE MANAGEMENT and click on" I ALREADY HAVE A VALID HBDV.KEY LICENSE FILE ", and you select THE NEW KEY you´ve got!

Bye friend ;)

Thanks alot guys. I think I will stick myself to the 3 months trial one. Here I thought that the 2014 and 2017 hedev key will get itself to automatic updates or sort.

Again thanks alot! XD :P

Hi, once you get the new license form avira, you open avira and then you go to HELP-LICENSE MANAGEMENT and click on" I ALREADY HAVE A VALID HBDV.KEY LICENSE FILE ", and you select THE NEW KEY you´ve got!

Bye friend ;)

Yes, my friend & thanks - managed that part, too. :)

2) If you need disposable e-mails, try this: http://www.mailinator.com

I hope that helps ;)

Does mailinator.com receives attachments? Because the licence is in attachment and I cannot open it from mailinator. I wish I could.

I used mailinator too and could not find any attachment.

When you register with avira in the same email in which you get the license key you get a link to their license server something like

https://license.avira.com/en/hs-*****

. If you click that link you will tranfered to their support site and there you can get your license via site or send it to another email adress . Hope it helps.

This link didn't work, it said not found. But when I fill in my details, it has a button "view your license". From there I can download the key file. Thanks

Do you know when will this promotion end? I hope it will continue to offer a lisence by this way for a long time. Until we find another way

Hi,

This is a partial solution. If you want a way to reset Avira then use the link below and look at post #478.

nsaneforums

• 3 months later...
Hi,

This is a partial solution. If you want a way to reset Avira then use the link below and look at post #478.

nsaneforums

box can you remove the trial nag from avira? till then I'll stick with the promotions

Hi,

nsaneforums

Box,

Just curious, have you ever tried to develop a trial patch for F-Secure? Current so called 'fixes' pretty much suck involving disabling autoupdates with downloading and installing virus patterns manually.

• 3 weeks later...

Box,

Just curious, have you ever tried to develop a trial patch for F-Secure? Current so called 'fixes' pretty much suck involving disabling autoupdates with downloading and installing virus patterns manually.

Welcome to nsane forums.

You'd stand a better chance of a solution if you started a fresh F-Secure thread. Alternatively, you could always request Box at the following thread:-

CRACK Heads

Archived