Weird Study Of 10 Most Hated City

TheBestOFN05

10 Most Hated City  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Depending from CNNGo entitle "World's 10 most hated cities". What're choice Most Hated City for this unexpected result study?

• Tijuana, Mexico
    • Sydney & Melbourne, Australia
    • Paris, France
    • Timbuktu, Mali
    • Los Angeles, United States
    • Lima, Peru
    • Jakarta, Indonesia
    • New Delhi, India
    • Cairo, Egypt
    • Belize City, Belize

TheBestOFN05

Sorry if this is not for the technology or anything that smells the computer B). But I just want to know if you've ever gone, and occupies one of these polling stations along with your impression and extraordinary poll maybe. Since I was still difficult to believe the study results here

BTW. To many people including me can't believe Jakarta's #7 Most Hated City With Article Above, so that reason I'M NEED YOUR VOTE TO BELIEVE ME WITH ARTICLE ABOVE. Due just see any traffic, pollution, poverty @ Jakarta. You can hated it immediately if you don't have patience and tolerance for things above. But anyway, I so need a trip there because I strongly agree with quote below words and to charge these tedious getaway (Sorry if this is just bullshit to you and I can't vote because I'm just between hate and love for Jakarta)

“It is a very demanding city from a traveler’s perspective, full of surprises and awaiting difficulties,”

• Replies 14
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DKT's voted for Delhi. I can understand. He's a Bombayite/Mumbaikar. Of course he's gonna vote against Delhi :P

But I simply had to do the same 'cuz every hefty uber-muscled Punjabi dude there seem to be afflicted with the "Tu janta nahi mera baap kaun hai" syndrome. Simply Intolerable :angry:

• Administrator

DKT's voted for Delhi. I can understand. He's a Bombayite/Mumbaikar. Of course he's gonna vote against Delhi :P

But I simply had to to the same 'cuz every hefty uber-muscled Punjabi dude there seem to be afflicted with the "Tu janta nahi mera baap kaun hai" syndrome. Simply Intolerable :angry:

Spot on. ;)

I do, however, hate it more than just for it being Delhi. I can give you 10 of lakhs of reason I have rightaway, but it's better if I didn't go in specifics. :P

Actually, Tijuana should get most of the votes tbh, if you don't let emotions and personal experiences come in the way. I've seen horror stories 'bout the organized crime gangs thriving there. :eek:

Turf-wars and gang violence are common among the drug cartels and the girl trafficking rackets and they are in cahoots with the local law-enforcement and enjoy political patronage which is why even the Mexican military hasn't been able to tackle it till now working in tandem with the US FBI anti-Narcotics Bureau :(

Entire families have been known to have been wiped out in revenge killings including infants and toddlers. Beheadings and mass murders are common and this happens on a fairly regular basis. Really sad. :nono:

Paris, France is also in the most loved cities list. :rolleyes:

I haven't been to any of these places, and have nothing against any of them.

I love Indonesia as my favourite leaf comes from there ;)

TheBestOFN05

@calguyhunk: Thanks for useful info which meaning I'll hate it like you :D.

@avmad: Need to join from you if you comeback in Indonesia, maybe go to trash beach can clean my and your minds :P. WELCOME IN INDONESIA

I love Indonesia as my favourite leaf comes from there ;)

@avmad: Need to join from you if you comeback in Indonesia, maybe go to trash beach can clean my and your minds :P. WELCOME IN INDONESIA

:lmao: ROFLMFAO :lmao:

TheBestOFN05

Extremely bizarre if someone still love my country of residence was. Here is also not very good in all things, even sometimes can be worse. Corruption, drugs, human kidnappings, murders, dirty, gang violence too, etc.

Many people like to go and fulfill another country and created a bad impression for this country

Any of you guys who voted in this poll have been in the cities the necesary time to make an opinion and judge if it's the worst city in the world?

The items that @TheBestOFN05 describes can take place in any city of the world.

whoever wrote that Jakarta is one of the hated, I'm sure that they do not know the culture of Asia, especially Indonesia which has a diverse cultural and ethnic

whoever wrote that Jakarta is one of the hated, I'm sure that they do not know the culture of Asia, especially Indonesia which has a diverse cultural and ethnic

Perhaps they have been and they just dont like it, its as simple as that, if you give people a question let them answer without your bias coming into it, or dont ask the question if ya dont like\want the correct answer.

True. Although I live outside Jakarta, I must admit that it wasn't really comfortable place to live, mainly because of many criminal organizations that ruled the city.

• 2 weeks later...

Jakarta is a tough city to live in for sure, but wouldn't use the word 'hate' for it. I can't imagine myself living in any other city for sure.

don't get me wrong, there is many issues with Jakarta, and would love for city to improve its living conditions, pollution etc...

• 2 weeks later...
cruelsister

I really don't have much to say about the most hated cities (although I'm surprised that the rectum of the world, Kampala. was not mentioned).

I am surprised over and over about Capetown being among the best loved. I suppose that staying in a tourist group and living in some gated and patrolled community might be fine, but there still is a tiny issue of Ctown being the rape capital of the world (and just LOTS of other crimes also).

http://www.sa-people.com/2011/03/28/south-african-rape-statistics/

Archived