Great idea

morteza

Go to box profile and PM to it and say :

" Where are you man? How are you? We miss you and we proud of you.please come back :( "

Absolutely he read that because will send to his email :lol:

What do u think about this idea? :) :cheers:

box profile:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/user/11133-box/

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Please don't mind. But it's wrong. The guy has serious real life problems he's facing from some time now. As you might have remembered, at one time he didn't have access to money to use the internet. PMing or emailing with for non-important reasons won't be nice.

Please don't mind. But it's wrong. The guy has serious real life problems he's facing from some time now. As you might have remembered, at one time he didn't have access to money to use the internet. PMing or emailing with for non-important reasons won't be nice.

I remember that,this world is so bad.What is your idea when you are missing some body? :)

• Administrator

I remember that,this world is so bad.What is your idea when you are missing some body? :)

Patience is a virtue. :)

Just saying that few people shouldn't spam his inbox. If some one person has tried and he hasn't replied, it's unlikely he'll reply to 10 people saying the same thing, especially in his condition. I'm pretty sure box loves nsane as much as we love him, if he's going to come back, he will, whether we remind him or not.

That's sad :( Such talent as well

Archived