[Help] Nokia phone security code

rudrax

Hi guys,

Today a case came to me. A nokia c1-01 set with security code locked and forgotten..

I tried many online services providing phone's IMEI number but nothing seems to help.

So I am here!

• Replies 19
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its security code is 12345

You are so beginner..

• Administrator

Go to Nokia service center. Happened to the very first mobile of my sister. They'll give you another sim card or something (happened long time ago, so don't remember).

its security code is 12345

You are so beginner..
Hey professional man,What do you mean? Your Nokia locked with security key-guard or your operator locked that?

what is its OS? can u install firmware with jaf or etc ? can u reset factory? i mean reset factory with 12345 :) .

You are so cute man :P

if everything fails, then go to phone repair center.. they will unlock ur phone within 1 min.. u'll have to pay some 200 bucks..

not a big deal buddy .

just take it to a Mobile Repair Shop , a good one . they have tools of bruteforcing into the locked phone or breaking into the locked OS via some hack . plenty of tools they got .

or

as D , says even a authorised Nokia center will also do . same tools but they will charge you more than the local repair .

or they might even install new OS from scratch

same happened to me if u r in warranty then go to nokiacare the ll install the new firmware with default password or if ur warranty has gone then show them the bill of ur fone nokia care surely do that for u

@speedy..If that were PIN code I would have told that already..And I guess, it is the PIN code that operator can reset, not the security keyguard code..

@DKT..service center come after nsane forum Posted Image

@morteza..I am not professional at all, just a bit up than beginner..I did mean what I did state..this is a matter of user locked security keyguard..symbian s40 3rd edition..never heard of jaf..I can reset factory if I can unlock the phone first..

And I am cute, that's a true guess.. :o

@rajeesh..service center comes after nsane :rolleyes:

@Guru.. :wub:

@impalgue.. :huh:

Try with J.A.F or Phoenix, flash the firmware and use option to reset to factory settings in these programs and security code will be restored to default.

Cheers ;)

Try with J.A.F or Phoenix, flash the firmware and use option to reset to factory settings in these programs and security code will be restored to default.

Cheers ;)

And where do I get JAF or phoenix?

I working on mobile firmware 6 years ago and know about mobile problems,I create my own firmware and now i'm beginner.come on man,i prefer thinking before talking,that's hard to hear from some body that don't know about JAF -_- :s

I working on mobile firmware 6 years ago and know about mobile problems,I create my own firmware and now i'm beginner.come on man,i prefer thinking before talking,that's hard to hear from some body that don't know about JAF -_- :s

ca mon man..you may not be beginner, I admit but someone talking about 12345 sounds beginner comment..don't get upset man..

I don't know JAF b'cz I got no problems for which that could be a solution..Now I have the problem, and have the solution :wub:

Here is tutorial and download links for J.A.F.

http://forum.dailymo...p?topic=24990.0

If this fails, we can talk about Phoenix.

Cheers ;)

Thank you mara- for help..the case came to me I have sent that to service center..I have bookmarked the link, next time I will PM you, if such cases come to me..

Cheers ;)

When users have a problem u must start with simple way because i don't know u are beginner or ...anyway good luck :)

With security code yoy mean PIN code ? :huh:

If not, the phone operator can do it.

The security code is the annoying 5-digit device code.

Both the Pin codes can be unlocked quite easily. Some operators are even willing to part with both the UnBlock codes (after verifying credentials) over a telephone call, itself. ;)

Archived