Jump to content

Bug on frontpage


sanjoa

Recommended Posts

Hi, guys! How are you? There's a bug on frontpage, on comments (of soft updates): all links have the dereferer.ws and anonymz.com together instead of having only anonymz.com derreferer, as this link from Adobe Flash Player post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 17
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fixed :)

Thanks for reporting.

ps there's another bug that I'll be fixing in a sec (the custom dereferer setting doesn't work on the news page, it's by design, but it shouldn't be like that).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fixed the other bug as well.

The BBCode parser we use for the frontpage is still a little buggy though...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now it says "null" before http:// , like nullhttp://www.adobe.com/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't experience the null stuff. anonymz.com set as selected dereferer site.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Confirming the "null" stuff on the frontpage comments using Firefox 16 and IE9.

@J

check the links in the comments from the frontpage. Example

Downloads smashing here :) Even the links in the comments posted
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Which browser are you on? I'm on FF 13 and IE9

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FF 13. Still getting it :mellow:

The address wasn't understood

Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (nullhttp) isn't associated with any program.

You might need to install other software to open this address.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AlienForce1

Still can not download from nsane`s FP ( nullhttp://... ) -> I tried with IE9 , FF13 , Opera11.64 and G.Chrome19.0.1084.56

The downloads from nsane.forums seems to be fine .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think you shold re make the frontpage from the scratch to avoid this problems

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This problem should be fixed now. (Might need to reload the frontpage once to get the new config.)

Even though I fixed it I still don't know why the problem appeared now, the part of the code which 'caused' the problem has been in use for over 6 months now and has never caused any trouble... I changed it to something else (which is effectively the same) and now it does work.

Pfff, annoying Firefox and IE causing me to have to fix problems on the fp after I drink beers...

Off to bed now ;)

(No need to rewrite frontpage from scratch :D)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...