[SOLVED] Chrome problem

johndoe

i've recently dumped firefox as my default browser and switched to chrome. while i am thoroughly satisfied with browser performance, i do have one issue with chrome. If you see the attached image, you can see the facebook form is only partially visible and there are no scroll bars to scroll down to see/fill out the rest of the form. consequently, I still have to load up firefox just to view/fill out these kind of forms (they work just fine on ff)

this problem is not limited to just the particular form pictured below but with most (if not all) facebook forms on chrome. anyone else on chrome experiencing this problem or know why this happens or whether it can be remedied?

i've got the latest version of chrome 19.1084.56 (this happened on prior versions also).

If nobody else can reproduce this issue, I wonder if it could be related to one of the chrome extensions i have...

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
majithia23

although i dont use Chrome ,

but if you think its an Add on related issue , why not disable the addons and then try ?

Yes, disable the addons to isolate the problem. Or, try using a portable version to see if the problem persists.

Before disabling all, try disabling just the Adblock Plus (beta) and Chrome Toolbox (by Google) add-ons.

PS: Incognito Mode (by default) won't use your addons unless you have specified it in the extensions options.

Just disable the Facebook disconnect ad-don and it will be ok

Just disable the Facebook disconnect ad-don and it will be ok

Worked perfectly! Thanks! Trashed the FB disconnect addon...

Archived