Realtek High Definition Audio Driver R2.69

anuraag

This download contains the latest audio drivers, software and utilities for the Realtek high definition audio controllers. It contains all driver files and the control center for Realtek HD-Audio devices for Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7. The downloads are fully compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit binaries.

Thanks to cybpsych for the update.

Download

• Replies 15
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the update! :)

One point about these Realtek drivers that pisses me no end is to find after my installation is over that the User preferences have not been respected and that I'd have to re-configure everything back from scratch. :wut:

Thanks for the update and thanks Nima for providing MediaFire links.

Hey guys ! I have problem with Realtek HD. There is some distorted crackling sounds when ever i play any audio . Its so anoying . I never had similiar issue on XP , but on windows 7 i tried about 15 different versions of realtek HD and always the same problem. So I am forced still to use deafult Windows 7 audio driver , only that one works . I saw that many people have similiar problem , I tried some solutions but nothin helps. . Has anyone encountered this ?

Hey guys ! I have problem with Realtek HD. There is some distorted crackling sounds when ever i play any audio . Its so anoying . I never had similiar issue on XP , but on windows 7 i tried about 15 different versions of realtek HD and always the same problem. So I am forced still to use deafult Windows 7 audio driver , only that one works . I saw that many people have similiar problem , I tried some solutions but nothin helps. . Has anyone encountered this ?

Hello,

Do you have properly configured Sample Rate and Resampling settings in the Realtek Audio Manager?

What is the audio file you are playing?

It might be that you are resampling to which your speaker does not support like 48kHz or it's far beyond the speaker, like 192kHz.

It also depends on the audio file you try to play.

Well it seems that its a default format 24 bits ,48000 Hz. When problum ocures, complete sound on my pc become disorted , youtube . games , mp3 . . . And also all time i can see information in realtek icon , you just have unpluged device from audio jack , then you just pluged device in audio jack ,same info keeps prompting all time .

StealthyBoi

Thanks for the update cybpsych and anuraag, I successfully updated my audio driver.

Archived