Advanced SystemCare Pro 5

wenger20

Posted Image

As an experienced registry repair and clean utility, Advanced SystemCare 5 makes your PC running at peak. Slow down, freeze, crash and security threats are over. Advanced SystemCare 5 is a comprehensive PC care utility that takes a one-click approach to help protect, repair and optimize your computer.

It cleans, repairs registry and makes PC running like a brand new one with enhanced “Turbo Boost”, an advanced technology in optimizing PC.

1- Visit pmotion page to dowload install before limited time

2- enjoy full version!

• Replies 16
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all do know that you can use the licence you get from this giveaway to get ASC with Antivirus 2012 for $12.99?

Thanks for the heads up! :) Used the giveaway license from the download with my existing install of the program :P

calguyhunk

Using the one from Raymond.cc. Got 256 days remaining as of today ;)

The only thing I use apart from Ccleaner. Much less annoying and condescending than Tune-up and doesn't leave trailing processes on your PC - something I absolutely abhor :nono:

I'm thinking of giving the AV bundled version a try seeing as it comes with the Bitdefender engine. Does anyone have anything good/bad to say 'bout it from their own experience?

BTW, hopefully they've actually licensed it this time 'round rather than doing another MBAM :P

Not surprised ?

Posted Image

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lol if you anyone dont want to sharecode, above pic is a unique way to post licence :naughty: :rofl:

calguyhunk

@ share10s - That GOTD license gives me 181 days, but the original raymond license gives me my normal 256 days. Strange :o

calguyhunk

My license by Gaotd 365 days. cheeer :lol: or more ( 2014 ) ;)

^ That's obviously because you're registering without internet :P

I was doing that as well with all the serials I used to find on the net. But that was till I got the legal year long license from raymond ;)

ha ha. But , when your network connection and select the check back to update it will be even 181 days .For me it is not so, I updated comfortably without falling behind the shelf

@ share10s - That GOTD license gives me 181 days, but the original raymond license gives me my normal 256 days. Strange :o

Raymond license have 365 days validity

• Administrator

lol if you anyone dont want to sharecode, above pic is a unique way to post licence :naughty: :rofl:

It isn't. Serials need to blurred in images too. However, this is a giveaway licence, so it's fine.

calguyhunk

Raymond license have 365 days validity

Yeah, but not after you've used it for 109 days ;)

The license is valid till March 21st 2013. So if you were to install it today with the Raymond license and allow the program to server check it's validity, it'll give you 256 days only :)

Thank you very much Share10s,i've now got a 365 day license.

Cheers mate. :)

Ooops back to 180 it went. :P

Archived