Giant Signature Blocks

csmdew

What's with all the giant signature blocks starting to show up all over this site, don't they waste a lot of space. Shoot some take up a quarter of a page it seem like; signature blocks are fine but 40-44 pt and flashing, give me a break.

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think most of the forum nowdays give option to member if they want to disable signature view "option", have not gone deep in nsaneforum setting.Maybe some old fellow or staff reply.

I agree with you on point

What signature? :bag:

Posted Image

• Administrator

Moved to Site/Forum Feedback.

What's with all the giant signature blocks starting to show up all over this site, don't they waste a lot of space. Shoot some take up a quarter of a page it seem like; signature blocks are fine but 40-44 pt and flashing, give me a break.

We do have guidelines for signatures in our Community Guidelines:

Signatures must be equal or lower than 250px high and 750px. Signatures are limited to 10000 characters and 200kB total size. Animations and URLs are permitted.

If you see a member that's not following it, please let us know by PM or by reporting. We will deal it accordingly. :)

I think most of the forum nowdays give option to member if they want to disable signature view "option", have not gone deep in nsaneforum setting.Maybe some old fellow or staff reply.

I agree with you on point

True. My Settings > 'Ignore' Preferences > Check Ignore all signatures when reading topics. However, I don't recommend it, as there are some great member signatures out here, also people (like me :P ) work very hard on making signatures, blocking them would be unfair. Just speaking the general. ;)

Archived