Mozilla Firefox 3.0.2 RC build 6

KilJaden

Firefox the award-winning Web browser, is now faster, more secure, and fully customizable to your online life. Firefox empowers you to accomplish your online activities faster, more safely and efficiently than any other browser, period. Built with Tab browsing, popup blocking and a number of other seamless innovations, Firefox stands out ahead. The wait is over. Firefox empowers you to browse faster, more safely and more efficiently than with any other browser. Join more than 25 million others and make the switch today: Firefox imports your Favorites, settings and other information, so you have nothing to lose.

Download : Mozilla Firefox 3.0.2 RC build 6

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH you guys are going way to fast! Give us a break here ;) :rolleyes:

Is RC build 6 the same as RC6? Or is it more like RC1 build 6?

Edit: Ffs, I'm confused... We already have 3.1 Alpha 2 frontpaged and this is 3.0.2, so the 3.1 Alpha is later... I'm getting a headache...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH you guys are going way to fast! Give us a break here :P :rolleyes:

Not my fault the server was off ;)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH you guys are going way to fast! Give us a break here :P :rolleyes:

I know, I expected this shit :P

Edit: Ffs, I'm confused... We already have 3.1 Alpha 2 frontpaged and this is 3.0.2, so the 3.1 Alpha is later... I'm getting a headache...

I know, I expected this shit :P

its just RC build 6 they just have a 3.0.2 folder and then each build candidate in there so i guess you could say RC6, they work on 3.1 and 3.0.2 at the same time, but tech 3.1 is newer, 3.0.2 will be final before 3.1 releases

So basically you're telling me that I should now go and include three slashes in the download title... Mozilla Firefox 3.0.2 RC build 6 / 3.1 Alpha 2 / 3.0.1 Final ... I guess I have no choice...

Download link is not working....

Found a working one: Frontpaged :rolleyes:

Archived