What's Your Favorite Firefox Extensions?!

Guest CrisIsDef

Guest CrisIsDef

mine has to be gmail notifier, tab mix, hide searchbar, greasemonkey, sessionsaver, auto copy, ieview, torrentbar, googlebar, tweak network, stumbleupon, customize google, and adblock.

:thumbsup: <---ninja! hahaha.

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

greasemonkey, obviously, that's the handiest thing ever :thumbsup:

my complete list:

- User Agent Switcher - for working on my site

- Show Image - lets you reload images that fail to load instead of having to view them seperately then back up

- Download Manager Tweak - makes the download screen look alot cleaner

- Flashgot - send link to your download manager

- Greasemonkey - like you don't already know...

Guest CrisIsDef

i agree greasemonkey is def. a nice extension. specially the linkify plus script, turns all urls that are written out to links.

SliverSamuel

grease and noscript

Does adblock speed up pc when loading the images, etc etc you dont want. Because if it causes my pc to not use as much ram then im going to use it.

I always thought it slowed down my pc, because when i blocked certain images etc, the speed became mroe choppy

Adblock, Greasemonkey and Platypus are great from removing crap from websites. Adblock for the basic ads and GM+P for the more stubborn frames and such.

Linkificator, for the text-only forums I use (see: GameFAQs) and StumbleUpon for those days I'm hella bored :unsure:

Guest turkeysalad

greasemonkey, tab mix, foxytunes, adblock, all-in-one gestures, ieview, gmail notifier, and download statusbar are the ones i need to have.

Greasemonkey - Everyone here seems to think it rocks so I guess I joined the party.

IE View - For obvious reasons

NoScript - It blocks stuff, and it just works.

PDF Download - I would rather download them. I have to look at a bunch for school.

Archived