WOW! eyeQ actually works!

Guest CrisIsDef

Guest CrisIsDef

i saw an infomertial late one night about eyeQ. i thought this shit was bullshit. but i downloaded it via torrent. and wow I CAN READ!!!!....faster, that is.

• Replies 9
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CrisIsDef

i have been hearing this word "hash" a lot lately, but idn what it means.....

well i got the torrent file from torrentspy.com and it was an iso file. and just mounted it with Alcohol 120% to a virtual drive and installed it. and i just run it from the virtual drive all the time.

My reading speed went from 284 wpm to 311 wpm on the first session. I think the effects of this app will be longterm and help me when i try to read this book that i have two weeks left to read for school. :thumbsup:

p2p programs identify files on the network by their hash, a value generated based on the content of the file. this is an example of a ED2K hash link, which you can get by right clicking > show ed2k link, in the 'shared files' screen :thumbsup:

_ed2k://|file|NOD32.FiX.v1.9-nsane.exe|302844|BA1C29006E8F666DA8325302D556FFAE|h=V5ZORPKR5TKMGZPOYPRNR4AJHD74

CWP|/

and our board automaticly turns them into this...

http://anonymz.com/?http://stats.razorback2....8325302D556FFAE NOD32.FiX.v1.9-nsane.exe (295.75 KB)

Just post the name and where you got it that would be enough if for torrents ,But edk2 go with what Nsane explained...

Guest CrisIsDef

well daz all good people, but the point is that the app. actually works. and i'm reading faster already.

<------man my avatar looks mean. i think it's time to make a new one cause too many people are using a create a character as their avatar.

:ph34r: <------hahaha, is this a ninja?

Archived