Internet slow as hell

xComa

Hi guys,

recently i finished with the army and went back to the island i live.Here we the max connection we can have is 2Mbs.In the morning the internet runs smooth but in the afternoon i cant even watch youtube videos.Especially now that school is over all kids use the internet to play games etc (not my internet thats why i dont understand why it gets so slow ) and i cant even log in to facebook...Is there anything i can do about this ?

Thanks.

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put simply: the internet is a connection of cables.

You are connected to a local hub, which is connected to a large hub in your region/state/country which is in turn connected with all other large hubs in your country.

When too many people on one hub (either you local hub or a regional hub) are using their internet connection at the same time and your ISP did not properly equip this hub (with enough bandwidth) to deal with this amount of traffic you will experience slowdowns, as will everyone else.

There's not much you can do about this aside from trying to get your ISP to improve the quality...

It seems that your ISP is overloaded at some times of the day. Change your ISP if you can, If that's not an option perhaps you can try Opera as your Internet browser. Opera's "Turbo" may be of some help with low bandwidth.

I think there is nothing you can do but you can try to install :

= Speedyfox ( that gives more speed to your Firefox )

= Cfosspeed

= and this one here, called SMInternet SpeedBooster --» Site :... http://www.mediafire.com

......................................................................................Sharecode .................................... /?38w264dg8wrjoqg

This one is called --» SpeedConnect Internet Accelerator v.8.0

It has a working crack and seems much better than that one I mentioned on above post .

Download here :-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site .............................. http://www.mediafire.com

sharecode ........................................................... /?ggc39rt9azeebg6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Homepage :---» http://www.cbs-soft.com/index.htm

Hope you like it

Jofre

I thinks its just impossible to speed up internet if your service provider have slow speed.None of the software/hardware can speed up internet if service provider have bad speed.Its horrible speed if you cant open facebook on your computer.

Better to switch to other internet provider if possible.

Sl@pSh0ck™

I thinks its just impossible to speed up internet if your service provider have slow speed.None of the software/hardware can speed up internet if service provider have bad speed.Its horrible speed if you cant open facebook on your computer.

Better to switch to other internet provider if possible.

This somes it all up :P

facebook getting slow down day by day..i his is not the fault of the ISP..

Facebook is a hog.

Your best bet, asides from changing the ISP is probably CFosSpeed, to try to optimise the connection you have. To hope to somehow increase the flow is simply impossible, like trying to create space where there isn't room. You can't add to it unless you take it from someone else. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Can you change your ISP ? Can you change your current plan (faster plan) ?

Maybe if you can have 3G or similiar tech. (I don't where do you live) you can use tethering to browse from your computer via a smartphone.

Archived