We are Muslims

Shadowx

Posted Image

I'm a muslim, and we care about people around, do you :ph34r: :ninja2: :troll:

• Replies 18
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a Christian and all I have to say is "Only ignorant idiots think Muslims are that way."

Jihadists are like the rednecks in the US. they represent a minority of their people but that's all everyone else sees all over the world. :(

difference is rednecks dont get the micophone, followers, get their way or kill me for living the life i want too. but they do go to jail when they break basic common sense human morality laws. Jihadists on the over hand... thats the difference. now lets move on... and all have fun in nsane

calguyhunk

Muslims need an image makeover IMO. One of the ways to do that imo is for Muslim countries to organize school kids from their countries to go on tours to schools in non-Muslim countries so that in the course of their interaction, the kids can see for themselves that the similarities far outweigh the differences :)

Applies more so to countries with a historical rift with/prejudice against Muslims - Israel, Serbia, India etc. In most other countries, the bias has come in since 9/11 and Dubya's "War on Terror". It'll take not more than a generation of relative calm for that superficial bias to run out it's course. But in some of the aforementioned places, it's an ongoing saga spanning hundreds of years and it's not 'bout to dissipate in a hurry :(

People need to start looking at Turkey rather than Afghanistan/Pakistan etc. Most of the crap going on there comes from lack of education and lack of enough resources IMO.

unknownasphyxiated

most people assume

jihadist = extremist

actually

extremist != jihadist

@nemanja065

Not all Muslim are Wahhabi

p/s : IMO,i don't think this is a suitable post to be posted here in nsane

religious matter is not something that we can take lightly

i come here as Nsane member but also proud to be a Muslim

This is the truth, and the question is, are we just some ignorant people or we just someone who would seek the truth. It is undeniable my friends.

Was just passing by and am now wondering what's this discussion doing in the Jokes department. :dunno:

No wonder, i just posted in the first place :s

calguyhunk

Was just passing by and am now wondering what's this discussion doing in the Jokes department. :dunno:

The OP was indeed funny. But some of the above posts were a little disparaging, which has prolly given this thread a little too much edge. I suppose it was always gonna happen in this day and age ;)

BTW, did anybody else notice that the bearded "Movies" pic is Kal Penn from "Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay"?

• Administrator

BTW, did anybody else notice that the bearded "Movies" pic is Kal Penn from "Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay"?

I did, right away. :)

Yeah, I thought that guy was familliar (House M.D. is where I know him from), but I thought I was seeing things. :rofl:

topic is locked. we staff members are all for free speech and open discussion but this topic is now begging to be turned into a flame war.

Archived