morpheus ultra problem

masterripper

masterripper

whenever i download morpheus ultra 5 and install it and then use the crack, it doesnt work!as soon as i open it it says morpheus ultra has encountered a problem and i cant ever use it. do you guys have the same problem?

• Replies 7
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SliverSamuel
whenever i download morpheus ultra 5 and install it and then use the crack, it doesnt work!as soon as i open it it says morpheus ultra has encountered a problem and i cant ever use it. do you guys have the same problem?

well, just don't use it till it slows down in its updating. try limewire or edk instead :lol:

masterripper

i have tried every p2p there is and limewire was my favorite up until i tried morpheus 5.0. now morpheus is better.

SliverSamuel

well, if you really like it, the only option for you is to use the version that is free :lol:

• 2 months later...
well, if you really like it, the only option for you is to use the version that is free :D

escept for the fact that it is ad-supported :D

there was a new softwrap loader released a few weeks ago. it works for ALL programs that use softwrap 6.0 or 7.0, not just morpheus. so i'll update the morpheus listing here in a bit, hopefully it'll work :o

Archived