Zentimo xStorage Manager 1.6.3

anuraag

Zentimo xStorage Manager is a powerful external drive manager. It saves time and extends user abilities on active work with flash-drives, portable drives, card readers, and other gadgets. It comes with several handy features such as: drive letter management, portable app quick launcher, powerful autorun customizations, enhanced safe device removal, and speed tests for attached drives.

Download

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks both cracks Zentimo and usb safely remove 100% work :lol: :showoff: :wub:

Thanks for the update, :lol:

Zentimo.xStorage.Manager.v1.6.3.1219_CRKEXE-FFF

Site: http://uppit.com

Sharecode: /zctgthviueu8/Zentimo.xStorage.Manager.v1.6.3.1219_CRKEXE-FFF.rar [?]

Not tested, credits to TrapZero / FFF

monkeyking

Quick question to sternog or anybody who used the crack; do you guys get a pop up message, like every month or so that said you are using a pirated version and then it takes you to zentimo page afterward? I think I am getting it every other months or so from past version.

MrElectrifyer

Wasn't a fan of PCL's partial crack method; was still seeing the "enter registration code" n "purchase now" link :huh: So I thought of mixing AdminCrack's previous dll crack (for Zentimo 1.6.2.1217) and PCL's current version exe crack.

That appears to have not only gotten rid of the "Enter Registeration Code"/"Purchase Now" links from the context menu, but it also uses my actual username instead of PCL's :D Here it is for whoever's interested :)

Zentimo PRO v1.6.3.1219 (Setup n Crack)

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode: /files/GPJQJX6W/ZntmoPRO_v1.X.X.XXXX_(Setup_n_Crack).rar_links [?]

RAR File Password: MrElectrifyer4u

Archived