Large Hadron Rap

Marik

• Replies 15
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe, nice song :sneaky: When will they actually start about making the particles collide, because I believe yesterday was only a test round or something?

on 20 october

Why do I have to wait that long for the destruction of earth, or at least the 'eating a part out of it by a black hole'...

:pos: ;)

and if on oct 20, you happen to be in the WC, and then you suddenly hear a "WTF B00M", and then you find yourself sucked into a black hole...wouldn't you believe it?

don't underestimate man's stupidity. One way or the other, they'll find a way to fu*k up this planet even more...da big bang...HAH!, if you ask me it's bs. No one has the right to say how the universe began, because no one was actually there, to confirm it's birth.

this "big bang" $hit, is the dumbest idea I ever heard. I've seen more creative $hit, at the bottom of my toilet.

The black hole and earth sucked into it is bullshit, it can come up some miniholes but they will disolve before it can attract som real matter so and to get a real black hole you need to have the enegry of a billion suns so it ain't going to happen this time around ;)

How do you mean no one has the right to know how the universe began?

Man is just using it's stupid physics to understand more.

I was saying in the way that, only HE, who made the universe actually has the right to talk about it's birth. What we can only do, is speculate at best.

How do you mean no one has the right to know how the universe began?

Man is just using it's stupid physics to understand more.

I was saying in the way that, only HE, who made the universe actually has the right to talk about it's birth. What we can only do, is speculate at best.

Then let us speculate.

But I assure you, there is a chance of 1/50.000.000 there will come a wormhole.

And the Large Hadron also is made for other things beside of seeing how the universe began.

once again people black holes need HUGE amounts of mass to become a black hole( the mass of a huge amounts of many many many many suns for instance) not the mass of a single proton or neutron which themselves are just tiny parts of of minuscule atoms. In fact man has been smashing atoms like newer machine this for quite along time now and we are still here... besides man has invented far more easier and efficient ways to destroy the world and i don't see any one here whining about that or doing something about it.

Archived