Infected with Virus

Tarik

• Replies 21
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have discussed the problems there. i have tried all those they have discussed. still have the same problem :(

Technology

Try first Comodo Cleaning Essential including with autorun and Killswitch. Then try to use Malwarebytes and Emsisoft emergency kit. You can also use Kaspersky virus removal tools . Just for extra safety use GMER...If everything fails then use Hirenboot CD, you need CD or USB to make Hirenboot CD, it is packed with excellent utilities, take a look.

broascadilie

Wat browser do u use ? Maybe u have some plugin corupted ! Check your settings ....check everything on your browser ! Maybe u missed something ! Use a security toolbar like those from Norton or AVG

Technology

Wat browser do u use ? Maybe u have some plugin corupted ! Check your settings ....check everything on your browser ! Maybe u missed something ! Use a security toolbar like those from Norton or AVG

It is very unlikely plugins or tools bar have anything to do with google been redirected unless it was installed with forced or hiddenly with some other programme as an adware. Tool bar will not help him, most of the time page been redirected is the causes of rootkit or nasty torjan.

SnakeMasteR

If you can't solve it with the mentioned tools, don't waste time and contact your ISP.

That was always the step that solved it at the end (from what i have seen so far).

Thanks all for helping. I was not infected with anything.

The Internet provider they have been infected with something i guess.

I just tried another connection and it was all OK with my PC. Wasted my 3-4 hour.

• Administrator

Did you check your DNS?

visualbuffs

My translate.Google.com and some other page redirect to this page http://789.huo99.com/ada2192_1.html.

But nothing is detecting in My PC. tried avast bitdefender and eset.

Help me please :(

try dis http://www.tweaking.com/content/page/windows_repair_all_in_one.html

you should check all the problem in step 5 and enter advance repair

Did you check your DNS?

Yeah my DNS is OK. 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4 always use this

Did you check your hosts file? You should find that one here: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

Some routers have three places to fill in with DNS IPs, if you left blank one of that you could be still using one of your ISP DNS servers sometimes.

Technology

Did you check your DNS?

Yeah my DNS is OK. 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4 always use this

Did you check your browser internet setting. Open IE > Internet Options > Connections > Lan Setting > (should be) Automatic detect setting. And if everything is OK and no virus excite in your system, then try Windows Repair, a excellent utility for repairing..

Which browser do you use?you can uninstall your browser ,restart your PC and install it again,see what will happen?if not resolved,go to Application uninstall section and see which software or toolbar did you install last days.uninstall it and see what will happened.if not resolved again,scan your system with Gdata bootable recovery CD.

If not resolved you have to install new OS.

AlienForce1

- Bitdefender has developed a free tool - DNS Changer Detector - This tool detects and repairs rogue DNS settings that have been altered by DNS Changing malware.

- If the tool reports that your system is clean, you have nothing to worry about. If it shows signs of subversion -> Run the DNS Changer Fix-it tool and let it adjust your DNS settings. Depending on the type of connection you have, the DNS changer will try to restore you the recommended DNS settings and will inform you if the problem has been solved or not.

- If it`s still not clean your computer -> best ideea would be to scan it with BitDefender Rescue CD , or Kaspersky Rescue Disk (both are updatable , and have a very good detection and repair capability)

Technology

Which browser do you use?you can uninstall your browser ,restart your PC and install it again,see what will happen?if not resolved,go to Application uninstall section and see which software or toolbar did you install last days.uninstall it and see what will happened.if not resolved again,scan your system with Gdata bootable recovery CD.

If not resolved you have to install new OS.

Nice one, if everything fails reinstall windows, just becuase he has have problems with Google and couple other pages been redirected...

UkoBlackHat97

What is your host file contents?

open run

enter this C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

then click ok

make sure the contents is just this below not anything else!

127.0.0.1 localhost

I am totally fine now. everything is ok.

Thanks all for helping and suggesting :)

Archived